That sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Found out today, that I have carpal tunnel syndrome. That sucks. LoL

2. smoke to ease the pain

isnt that shit curable?

3. Yeah. Might have to have surgery eventually though, if it gets bad enough.

4. That's the thing where your hand is fucked up, right? Think it's from using lighters so much? :)

5. Yeah, and I sure hope to god it's not. LOL

6. How'd you find out that you had it?

7. My wrist and the side of my hand kept hurting, and my ring and pinky fingers periodically went numb. I went to the Dr. and she said those were symtoms of carpal tunnel.

8. i'm in a profession that promotes carpal tunnel syndrom and my advice is don't tense up your hand whenever doing whatever . . .

when smoking, i recommend holding your lighter and placing the butt at the end of your lighter in your palm and the flint edge at the tip of your pointer or index finger and try and light that way, less curling on the hand that way and thus, less chance of carpal tunnel syndrom developing.

Though I have to say it's probably from something else your doing (typing on the computer, writing or drawing freehand, using the mouse,) or something else where you have to use your hands, you know what you do man, so just chill out, smoke and relax, and just keep an eye out from time to time in order to figure out what might be causing carpal tunnel syndrom, it's not as bad as alot of doctors like to make out half the time anyway.

9. so she just told you that you have symptoms of carpal tunnel? Or did she actually diagnose you with carpal tunnel? Come on now, don't be a drama queen.

10. my uncle got that shit, gave him roids and told him a bunch of bullshit