that one girl you really wanna fuck....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Sep 1, 2012.

1. But you don't because you don't wanna screw up the friendship you have....
    Blows but :bongin:
    Have you ever fucked one of your good friends + what happened?

2. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." Bruce Lee

3. Ehh, friendship? Fuck it man.
    Men and women are supposed to have sex with eachother. There will always be a thick sexual atmosphere between the two and from an evolutionary standpoint its unproductive to stay 'just friends'.

So that being said, I'm not friends with girls.
    I am friendLY with girls, but I'd never let it go to the point of basically the 'friendzone' where fucking her is out of the question.

So either make a move on her, or move on is my advice.

And I bet if you have been friends with the girl for a while, and have sex, its gonna be awesum :D

4. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." Bruce Lee[/quote]
    Wow, a month or two ago I thought of a very similar quote and made a note of it so I wouldn't forget. It's amazing to me how it's already a well known quote. Guess it's an accurate description if two different people could surmise the same thing from their separate and different experiences.

5. Dude. Trust me I know. But what if she gets feelings. I don't know, I'm just not down for that.

6. Never... I've had a handful of opportunities like that and never went for it because I didn't want to fuck shit up. Our friendship went on well and all...

But friendships run their course and end naturally eventually. You just part ways. So sometimes I think back about the friends I had that I could've possibly got down with and wonder what would've happened if I did.

That alone makes me wish I did. So I'd suggest trying it some time. Maybe it'd be worth the risk and it could end up extending the time you and them spend in eachothers life

7. If you can't deal with that then definitely don't fuck with it. Chances are high it'll happen to either her or you. Sometimes that isn't a bad thing though. Like I've fucked normal friends and that has happened (both to me and them) and sometimes it progresses into something worthwhile for both of us and sometimes feelings get hurt. But like I said, I never fucked with a real close friend who I'd like consider one of my "best friends" or something.. so I don't entirely know.

But yeah, if you can't handle that, don't fuck with it. But sex does shit. Sometimes you'll find yourself catching feelings when you didn't expect it

8. Bruce lee is dead so his word means nothing anymore

9. Personally, if you've known her for long enough..id just say go for it.
    I did it with one of my good friends(a girl). shes now one of my roommates (whack some of you may think), but personally..it takes the sexual tension out of it and our friendship has grown. theres also the point where you can just chill with her without wondering what itd be like..
    goodluck with whatever you choose to do OP

10. Fuck being friends.

11. Was friends with one girl for a while before I fucked her and then she went back to her boyfriend she was on a "break" with. She still wanted to be friends but it just couldn't happen after that, don't regret it though, she was a bitch and wasn't that great of a friend anways.

12. As much as you dont want to be friends with girls...its kind of the easiest way possible to meet other girls. not only that, but the girl(who your friends with), that is friends with the other girls she introduces to you, always has good things to say about you. Look at it like if you were to play with house odds, you'll never loose.

13. My best friend I would love to fuck. She's only ok looking but being friends and her personality make it better. We've flirted and drunken kissed but we has a long term boyfriend. We're either really close and flirting or barely talk. We're in a barely talk stage right now

14. Beta4Lyfe? What does that mean, you're probably a beta-male for life!
    Don't know what it means? Look it up.

Bruce Lee is dead, but that does not mean his words don't mean anything.

The man spoke the truth and truth is universal and timeless. So his death has nothing to do with the validity of his words.

Pshh.. Kids these days.

15. I've boned a few real good friends before, Didn't mess any friendships up if anything we were better friends afterwards.

But damn i wanna fuck my gf's little sister, but i cant.

16. [​IMG]

17. I'm probably gonna fuck one of my really good friends soon enough. She's liked me for a while now but i was in a relationship. Now i've been single for a few weeks i've considered actually getting into something more than fucking although i don't wanna screw our friendship up. But damn, she's literally perfect for me. We have such epic banter i reckon we'd be great together :D

18. Had sex with one of my best guy friends, the only one I could really relate to. It ended shitty, just don't do it man.

19. yeah i have a few times when me & my boyfriend were on a break
    nothing happened its still the same as it always was, hes still my best friend the only difference is i know what his dick looks like

20. I wanna fuck emma watson