Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That "Next Level" High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purrplee, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for a couple years now, and in so I know when I'm high and when I'm HIGH..
    So what do you guys do to get that next level high?

2. Yeah man have a t break then start again in a months time with a sesh of phat bongs you will soon find the next level high ;)

Peace..

Keepontoking...

3. Yea a break is the only way I get to that level now a days

4. Lots of pure sativa in a short amount of time after a T-Break

5. T Break. LMAO. That's not a solution, that's a extremely long dry spell. Just get a better bong. Or get better bud. What are you smoking. If its mids get dank. Spend a little more.

6. Black tar heroin.

7. Or eat a brownie with hash, tincture and kief in it

8. Smoke bho

9. Use real drugs. Weed is for the kids, and alcohol belongs in babies bottles :cool:

10. A nice heaping bowl on the SG. And some crack of course...

11. mix it up smoke spice for a week then switch back to weed. it is a t-brak but u still get high when your on it lol

12. throw some hash on top of your bud bowl...that always get me there.

13. yea just smoke up a huge bowl with weed, a little hash, all your kief and drizzle the top with honey oil. guarenteeeeeeeeeed youd get blasted outta your tree

14. bigger hits

15. Smoking in different places.

16. It's people like you that move on to the harder intravenous drugs, and give weed a bad rap as a, "Gateway drug". Just chill and enjoy the buzz, don't go seeking to get higher and higher that's not a good road to go down at all. I'm content with weed, and just weed :smoke:

17. I took a 6 day t-break and started smoking on my danks again, and I've been getting so fucking high it's almost unbearable, just from one bong hit. I literally just had like a total mental lapse.. my girlfriend and I exchanged a couple text messages, and then I got caught up in conversation with someone else, and I kept thinking my girlfriend would be back from getting out of the shower any minute and I wanted to end the conversation I was having... and then the person went away, and I sat back and relaxed, and then I realized my girlfriend's not in the shower.. or even home. I was just texting her.

wtf

18. #19 purrplee, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm smoking sour diesel :/
    I'm either smoking out of a zong or a blunt.

19. #20 purrplee, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao you're inspiring me to take a break