That moment when you realized you loved weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zamzalett, Apr 1, 2011.

1. I was at a party when I was 17 and I was flirting with this girl I really really liked. I've frequently smoked weed before but nothing major like an eighth a day or something. Anyways she busted out 2 joints and was like "PLEASE tell me you're down to go light them up?"

Obviously I said FUCK YESS!!! :hello: They were the shittiest joints I have ever smoked, but as soon as we were done & baked to perfection, we started to make out. At that point I was like "Weed is the single most greatest fucking thing ever". Low & behold she is now my girlfriend of 3 years and I have never felt better :cool:

Everybody post your stories! :D

2. i had 2 fatties, first joints i ever rolled, and i went to me n pals S.W.E.D. tree
    where we swed. so i sit on it, and i can clearly remember looking at the moon and just thinking, thinking alot.
    so i lit my joints up, one at a time. the first one Eeeehhhh
    second one? holy fucking tits on a stick christ was i high as fuck, for the first time to! like, legit high haha, no small buzz, or light high, fucking
    full blown out the ass stoned.
    it was at that moment...
    my heart accepted the ganj.
    :bongin:

3. Haha op I like your story! I would agree realizing I love weed has slowly happened and happened in little steps! The best one would have to be smoking for the first time with my girlfriend on a late fall night! ah marijuana brings back so many good memories! :)

4. Me and my buddies we're toking and i had about an 8 gram bag i was kind of a noobie at the time so i ended up smoking up like 5 of my buddies, i had about 3 grams left so my buddy rolled me this HUUUUGGGEEEE joint and was like "Here man, for the way home"

I was like, "I dunno dude, i usually dont smoke alone." and he was like "Dude, trust me, smoking alone is awsome. When your puffin' on a joint by yourself it's like theres somebody else there with you"

So when i got home i went into my shed and puffed on a 3 gram joint for about 20 minutes, completely hotboxed my shed absolutely high as fuck and ended up watching South Park all night.

That was the night when i realized i fucking loved weed.

5. A few years ago, I rode the city bus to get to class every day.

I always started a little bit later on tuesdays.

So this one Tuesday, it was really snowy and I seriously did not want to get on the bus and go to class...and I was up way earlier than I meant to be. So, I took a hit of a little bit of weed in a home-made water bottle pipe...sat in my room for an hour and took pics and danced to janis joplin music like the retarded hippie that I am.

Hit the water bottle pipe again and walked over to the bus stop.

The bus ride was great...so much to look at when you're high!!! Got to campus and saw all these people being serious, walking around all busy and stressed out, and there I was--totally chill. I felt like I had a secret that no one else knew about cuz I was high and they were all going about their everyday lives.

Class (anthropology) was awesome, too. Anthropology classes are always great when you're high.

After class, I had a 2-hour break. I went to the convenience store and got capucchino and donuts and spent my break playing sudoku and listening to my ipod. By the time my next class rolled around, I wasn't high anymore, which was a good thing cuz I don't remember shit when I smoke.

I thought that it was awesome that although I spent the entire day by myself (I didn't really have friends in any of my classes), I had an awesome time. That is what made me realize that I'm in love with maryjane.

For weeks after that, every tuesday was "stoner tuesday"...it was great.

6. The first time I smoked with boyfriend who is now my husband. We have so much fun together when we're high! Its just like college 

7. Great stories guys, but I wanna hear some more!!!

Hahahahah my girl saw my post and now she's pissed off because she thinks I only love her for her weed (her dad grows) :p Women, she'll be furious for like another half hour before I can finally talk to her and convince her that's not true (kay it's just a little bit true ;) )

8. i had smoked on occasion for like a year but it was never anything mind blowing... so my cousin hooked me up with this guy and we sat at his house and i smoked two gravity bongs of blue dream out of a sick hennessy bottle... lets just say thats when i realized what i had been missing:smoke:

9. Now she's guna see this post :p

10. i've always loved weed. there's no moment when i actually realized "woah, i love weed" i was just born... loving weed.

might as well have come out of the womb smokin a blunt and packin a bong.

11. Haha I remember when I fell in love, 2 times actually :D first time was when it was my first time snowboarding high. Kinda paranoid but the best experience ever! :D the second time was the first I time I went to a party and got crossfaded. New years eve, 12 rolled around, took a puff and a swig, just a greeeat night :D

12. The first time I had my very own personal stash and smoked it all by myself. Chillin' in my favorite spot.

13. I had been an on off smoker for a long time. Untill just recently my friend got his drivers licence. We ride around and get high with people who have became like faimly to me. One day we bought a 90 bag and smoked the shit outa it and went out to some swinging bridge i had no clue where we was at. I ran across this huge bridge that if i was sober i wooda been scared but i got about half way across it and it hit me like a rock. I was having so much fun and i had become one with nature god my friend i was with and bammhhh. I loved the ganja!

14. I knew the second time I smoked, at first I was sketched out, but then I got the munchies, i remember eating captain crunch by the handfulls, and when my friend said don't you want some milk, I lost it, i spit them all over her kitchen floor and fell to the ground laughing. I have loved it since that moment.

Also I havent smoked in 5.5 weeks, gotta make it til april 13, Cant wait to have the first time feeling again

15. Fuck yeah I made somebody have their first post in one of my threads! :D :hello:

I love nature shit when I'm really high, in Canada the summers here in Ontario are beautiful, especially more down South. There's a massive forest near my house and I just randomly do parkour shit, too much fun. People think I'm weird though cuz I text people like "YO LET'S DO FLIPS & SHIT IN THE FOREST BY MY PLACE" :p :smoke:

16. You're one lucky dude. I'm trying to figure out where I am going to move because where I live the nearest forest is 300 miles away.

17. Awwww that's just not cool man, especially if you love the herb just as much as 99% of the people on this forum :( Gotta live near some country, my parents are old school so I just can't live anywhere near the city =/

Oh and that is a nice ass grow op you have dude, those plants look huuuuuuuuuuge!

18. The first time i smoked weed which was a loooong time ago it sucked, it was crappy weed, it was cold outside, i didnt like the people i was with and i didnt even get that high, just a headache. But the second time i smoked, i was with my older brother and a few of his friends at his friends house. We were all sitting on the carpet floor crisscross around a table taking hits from a bong, and it was dank unlike the shitty weed i had the first time. And man, the first time i hit that bong i coughed so fucking hard, i looked at my brother after coughing for 5 minutes and i said, "I am stoned." and we all started laughing so hard. The moment i said that was when i realized that this beautiful herb would be with me for the rest of my life. And it has been :smoke:

19. The first few bags I got weren't great, but I was new to weed so to me it was good. Then in mid summer '06 I got one of the best bags I've ever gotten to date. I've definitely smoked better shit since then, but my tolerance was zero and it only took one or two hits to get me really stoned. I first realized how good it was when I packed the first bowl. It was at night and my mom was sleeping but my sister was on the couch watching tv. I walked past her with my 10" bong hidden in my jacket. I went outside and took one hit. I suddenly got very paranoid and went inside, hid the bong behind the freezer in the garage, and then went on the computer. As I sat down in the computer room it hit me hard. I only took one hit before coming inside so I didn't expect to get very high at all. I was blown! That gram lasted me a week of smoking every day. I would only take one or two hits and I'd be great. Those were good times... :smoke:

20. The very first fucking time dude. Smoked the shittiest joint ever, and got baked beyond belief. I knew that next morning that it would be a part of me for the rest of my life.