Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That Moment After Youre High When..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DemolitionX, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 DemolitionX, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Your thoughts turn negative and start to spiral out of control? Ever happens to you?

2. Sounds like someone should start looking into meditation.

3. ^^ agreed.

4. Mine goes from good thoughts and sprials down to a intense hunger, nothing some hot pockets can't fix.

5. I just get a little bummed when the high starts going away

6. Sounds like you have some internal things going on. Marijuana amplifies your feelings, positive or negative. There was a time where when I would smoke I would lay in bed and cry. Just because Marijuana amplified all the negative feelings. Sounds like you need to take a tbreak and get some things worked out in life.

7. if you're so high that you can't even control your thoughts you may have to reconsider if weed is really for you

i've had my share of panic attacks and anxiety from getting very high, but never to the point where i couldn't control my thoughts from being negative