Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that HOUSTON SWEET TOOTH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdr0, Oct 11, 2010.

1. HOLY SMOKES I WISH I HAD A DRO CONNECT LIKE THAT, BY THE WAY I LIVE IN HOUSTON TOO!:smoke:

2. that nug looks like a gram lol

3. Hell ya I got some sweet tooth about 2weeks ago and it was fuckin good. Im out in sugar land as well, I don't get my bud out here. either go southdown 59, or 6 goin to galveston.

4. to everyone in or around houston, doesnt it just kill you a little on the inside when we see people paying 200 an o for some DANK or like 10 a g for top shelf shit hhaah?

5. yessir, that's that h-town sweet tooth :devious:

6. I think every stoner in the H has had this strain! lol That shit came through like crazy. I know 4 different dealers that had this skunk at the same time. Reppin south Houston MO City/Sugar Land

7. i never saw that strain haha