Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that HOUSTON SWEET TOOTH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdr0, Oct 11, 2010.

1. picked up an eighth took some nice pics of the 3gram nug, got it for 50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lot's of goodies :)

2. beautiful flowers:smoke:

3. nice but an eighth is 3.5 but what part of houston you from?

4. Nice bro got that Texas dank to

5. love it man. i got some in my jar as well. :hello:

6. i know, i only pictured the big nug, not the small pieces

7. frosty stuff, Kudos

8. mhmmm

9. Looks pretty sweeettt + rep :p

10. very nice smooth smoke

11. ill flip yo ass 8ths for 50 and zones fa 325 gotta come to west texas though:smoke:

12. west texas do you have dank or dirt weed

13. shit we got some flame(dank) alotta people do but i make sure i grow that special shit to put ya ass on K.O. Mode

14. nice man well maybe one day we will meet up and match some bowls

15. possible i got family all over texas and i do know i will be taking a trip around texAS wit a couple zips oF Skunk #1 and Blue cheese if i stop by houston ill be sure to let ya know on this shit ..aint nothin better than blowin dro all day with someone who can equally match :smoke:

16. damn thats some nice shit. im out in the suburbs of houston, had some true sour diesel come thru a while back:smoking:

17. no matter how many time i blaze some sour d i can always ALWAYS blaze more that shit smells and taste so unique so hell yea lovin some sour d:hello: all i got is a g of chocolope havent touched yet im fixin to blaze a j though let ya know how the chocolope smokes:hello::cool::smoke:

18. what urbs you from haha dont be shy

19. Missouri City/Sugarland area

20. Nice weed, but there's no way that nuge is 3 grams. Are you sure it wasn't the 5 chunk?