Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That high you can never get back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amaz0n, Aug 26, 2011.

1. we all know how it is that one point that one high we get. Mine was in the back of my friends car he was playing music, i closed my eyes and started touching my face as soon as that happened i was in a WHOLE NEW WORLD. In my head it was the coolest moment of my life it FELT SO GOOD i really don't know what it was that mad it feel so good but it did and now i have never gotten that high back even from T-Breaks what about you my peoples

2. When I was up 3 days on "something", got high, started creating very vivid images of weird structures and drawings onto flat surfaces like the floor. And I was staring at this indian rock for hours and kept seeing animations of things like egyptian pyramids taking off into space.

I would have to say that was the wildest thing I experienced when I got high, but other things might have been involved.

3. Yeah man. When I was 15 I framed out hard core. I closed my eyes at one point, white noise overcame my hearing and I saw a big explosion of white, I opened my eyes and things slowly went back to normal.

4. Friends homegrown ak-47.

4 grams in about 25 minutes.

Glued to the wall with eyes like a newt for 4 hours.

Best day of my fucking life...

5. This one time when I was in 9th grade, I bought a dub of some Northern Lights from my best friend (who grew it himself, so he hooked me up fat). Later that night he rolled a blunt of that stuff and we toked behind his shed. After my 4th hit, i got real dizzy and my legs felt like jelly, i couldnt have anymore and just layed on his driveway. It took me 10 minutes to walk across the street to his house because i was so high i felt like i was drunk. I had this huge tingle in my spine and my entire body was numb.

6. i when i was 12 I smoked a normal pill bottle full of some dank shit with 2 friends and it was fucking amazing

7. Like the 3rd time I ever got high, what you guys are talking about, with the basically body orgasm, + being transporting back to my fucking childhood is wat I experienced. I remember being with my best friends baked as hell and just laying back and seeing this weird dream like image of particles sort of, like flowing through my brain. For some reason, this image had extreme emotional significance to me, like I was viewing my soul. Motherfucking hell, now THAT is what feels fucking good. Life is worth living for THAT feeling hahaehaha.

8. The second time I ever got high, I pretty much blacked out and my brother had to drag me to his car to chill out for awhile. But while I was lyin there, I had a flashback to when I was in the womb learning to use my organs while they were being developed. It was so fuckin crazy, I learned how to make my heart beat and how to do it automatically without thinkin about it and learned how to breathe and all that shit. Greatest night of my entire life.

9. i know what you mean. similar feeling to mine. Like it transports you back to your fucking childhood. amazing feeling

10. right now I can barely type these message haha :;))

11. yeah a few months ago my bro and i were having a weekend long toke sesh (no second spent sober even in our sleep) and halfway through the weekend we pulled out the good old n64 and some legend of zelda.... man i thought link was talking to me so i took an empty glass jar, but instead of putting fairys in it i put a crawfish in.. turns out they need air :( so to summ it up everything was all purple and green and it was awsome :cool:

12. i love that feeling of nestalgia you get sometimes when youre high, it just makes you feel so warm inside

13. goddamn yes. it's the best <3 lol

14. lmfao. I know what you mean. unfortunately i never played that one (i'm a link to the past man) but my bro did and the music is absolutely beautiful. I love the zora's domain and spirit temple songs

15. That night. Shots, shots and more shots. Chased down with Vodka Red Bulls. It was a cool night in Dublin. I had my friends with me, we walked like we owned the street. I had my arm around a blonde 10 from LA.

We crawled through the bars. Suddenly on the way to the next bar some dude walks past me and asks for a light. I spin around, toss him my lighter, blonde still on my arm. He lights up a joint and offers me a couple hits. Took a couple puffs and got it passed to me once more. The alcohol was definitely a key factor. The buzz from the weed kicked in while I was on the dance floor at the next place. Time slowed a bit, everything was perfect at that moment.

It wasn't the highest I have been, but it was one of the best moments I experienced and I think weed played a key factor (I didn't think I would get slightly high and had been on a t-break since getting there).

16. yeah ocarina of time is one of my favorite games, its a landmark in the gaming world.... and yeah the music is just epic, especialy that moment when you get an item and it makes your life feel accomplished

17. Yeah don't be smoking that to much.....

18. I remember when i first started smoking maybe for the 4th ish time i zoned out and looked at the floor thinking if the earths spinning so fast how are we not dizzy? then i stood up and fell over lol that's the only reason i can remember it i felt like i was about to fall off earth :)

19. One time I smoked a bowl of some Blue Dream and I put on this app that has all kinds of different sounds to help you relax so I had on this one sound on and it put me in a trance and I layed on the bed imagining flying through the universe and that we were all alone.