That girl over there?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillaWillaBilla, Feb 23, 2012.

1. so GIRLS i need some input. im liking this girl at school we managed to have 3 classes together and get along pretty well so i figure i should see what she is about, not to mention she is gorgeous. Anyways i really want to ask her out the problem is i have NO days off for three weeks between work and school. It seems weird to go and ask her out and to say i cant do the date for 3 weeks, you know what i mean. I could wait three weeks but like i said she is very good looking so who knows who might get the drop by then. What should i do here???

2. Just keep the fly attitude and don't twitch. Just be like "I'm busy right now but I would like to take you out one night". Just be casual, you'll be aight. Goodluck!

3. Yeah i would just wait the 3 weeks and pray for the best. if you ask her out now it'll just be 3 weeks of calling/texting with no contact, and thats a one-way ticket to friend-zone.

4. No because then she'll get tired of waiting and find someone else, that's why he should keep the convo up..

5. yeah see what i mean its the worst timing freakin jobs lol. Plus i will feel kinda douche if i ask her out only to make her hold out for almost a month

6. one question are you a girl?

7. This is a shitty scenario.. I would just wait it out, and steadily increase my flirting. Just casually slip into into a conversation like "Damn I hardly work way too much, I have no days off for 3 weeks".

I don't know man, that's the best I've got.

8. #8 KillaWillaBilla, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    no im not a girl lol

9. This ^ dont wait if she is interested she wont give a fuck that you cant "go on a date" in 3 weeks go for it man...

10. yeah that is what i was thinkin if she likes me she shouldnt mind waiting just like i dont mind waiting to take her out lol.

11. You should just start talking to her, getting to know her for like 2 weeks.. just learn alot about her and then ask her out on a date.. set the date for a week or so ahead.. Cuz then on ur date you'll have lots to talk about cause you know alot more about her.. and learn more about eachother!! Lol idk thats just my input :)

12. say "omg thank u based god fart in my mouth"

just kidding. you should make sure she likes you first, feel her out low-key heavy tho this next 3 weeks then go in the for the kill bro. observation time, whooooooo!

13. Do this. Keep talking to her, flirt with her, and tell her "I'm busy but I definitely wanna take you out one night," keep her wanting you. If she likes you she'll wait. After you tell her you wanna go out, and if she likes you, she'll probably flirtatiously ask you a few days after you tell her you wanna take her out "when are we doing on our date?" then be honest and say "In a week or two I'm busy with work but we're going out."

And if you are really hitting it off well and she's interested in you then just keep flirting with her and shit, keep her wanting you.