That Game

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZeroFallen, Aug 26, 2012.

1. You play in your car where you shut your eyes, you know youve played it before so whats your record? Ive got 3 or 4 seconds no assist, also I used to like to whip the wheel back and forth real quick like I was in a nascar race warming up my tires, its always awesome when other drivers join you and you just have to laugh at the oncoming people all bugeyed.

2. And then you
    Crash
    Crash
    Craaaasssshhhh

Into a ditch !

Just playin.

You need a golden calculator

3. #3 figarofigaro, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    to divide! The time it too to look inside and realize.... that

Real guys go for real down to Mars girls, yeah!

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw1M8CLLT7Q]Teenagers From Mars - Misfits - YouTube[/ame]
    southerplayalisticaddilacniss

5. This thread is good stuff. Very informative

6. So let me get this straight.. You close your eyes while driving? For fun?

7. [quote name='"Pew"']So let me get this straight.. You close your eyes while driving? For fun?[/quote]

Ya I'm with pew.. Really? Why?

:confused:

8. I swear I jammed my fingers into my laptop screen

Don't hit me in the arm, I cleared the hole, okay?

9. I've definitely done the race-car-swerve thing but no one has ever joined in with me. :(

10. OP you are stupid and going to crash and kill innocent people b. But my friend, when ever we would get really high riding around, to a oncoming car he would pretend to yank the wheel really hard into their lane. Omg you should see the expressions of people LOL!!!

Sense we are on a subject about doing stupid things while driving, this same friend used to randomnly SCREAM with the windows down at public places. Like we were walking out of walmart after getting mcdonalds and were driving away and he just starts SCREAMING like he was being murdered and everybody looks around lmao.

11. Shit I just lost THE GAME.

12. I lost the game. ^^^ Asshole.

13. what the hells a golden calculator, also dont hate on this till you try it. Wish I could put into words the feeling you get when this happens its awesome, but nah im not gonna kill anyone I used to do this at the early am hours driving home from work

14. 5 or 6 seconds goin 70. Wow i feel less weird for playing this, i do it on open roads when im bored to see if ill stay in the lines. .. Im a good driver..

15. I dont play that exact game lol sounds risky and im not the most risky person.

But something I enjoy doing is having the car packed and Erryones stoned, il give a gesture to the passenger and one person in the back and I'll speed up and slam the breaks everyone screams and the look on the unknowing persons face is fucking priceless haha my one buddy looked like he saw a ghost and just said "bro take me home" I felt bad:/

16. lol some people cant handle being scared even more so when theyre high as hell chilling in a car. I used to slam on the brakes in the middle of a debate with my friend and tell him to gtfo out of my car. So mean but I loved the reactions were always, ...what dude.. really. and then I giggle and say no and peel out

17. [quote name='"ZeroFallen"']what the hells a golden calculator, also dont hate on this till you try it. Wish I could put into words the feeling you get when this happens its awesome, but nah im not gonna kill anyone I used to do this at the early am hours driving home from work[/quote]

It feels amazing !!
    It's not dangerous if your completely secure upon doing it , as well as completely aware of your current and upcoming surroundings.
    The feeling when you close your eyes is crazy tho

18. haha till your dead and you dont even know what you hit lmao sounds real fun. i hope it will be atleast a record breaker when it happens.