That friend...

Discussion in 'General' started by eatingthepair, May 1, 2012.

1. So im sure we all have that friend that comes over blazes in your house all the time. But when you are looking for a place to chill out they always have the most ridiculous excuse why you cant smoke there. example "we can't smoke on my porch that is 100% secluded and at the end of a dead end alley so no one comes down it because someone will see us and call the cops in a 100% college neighborhood."

Anyway i had to get this one out, anyone else have friends who just don't want to pull their own weight?

2. Man, come to think of it I guess a few of my boys are like this, but I like burning at my place :D I pick the tunes :devious:

3. Ya that is true your place your toons. haha it doesn't bug me 99% of the time just when my roommates parents are over or some shit. I guess im not even made its more like "come on" kinda feeling if you know what i mean.

4. If they dont pitch in they dont smoke. I'm not saying everytime you take a hit you have to pay me back but if I see its becoming a one way street best believe I'm going to be dry when you come around.

5. If people have reasons for not wanting to smoke at their place why not respect it?

6. I do respect it. I'm just ranting about it. Plus its totally different if they have a legit reason for it not just a cop out.

7. thats exactly what i have had to start doing with my friends:smoke::smoke:

8. ^^ i mean i would love to share all the weed in the world but until i have my own pot forest i don't have the money to pay for everyones weed lol.

9. You can't really blame them, its just their anxiety and getting nervous. Happens with me all the time. They gotta be somewhere completely comfortable, and even those spots sometimes aren't ideal enough. Sometimes I'll smoke inside and be sketched out, no idea why.. (that is why I am gunna get a vape). NOt a big deal, just ya know..sucks, and is hard to understand for an outsider who doesn't really experience it.

10. I got ya man, now i feel bad for ranting about it. I am sorry anxious people.

11. Dude don't feel bad same shit happens to me. Do what I'm doing and get some better friends

12. naw don't feel bad, I mean it makes sense that it can get annoying sometimes. OF course as to what the other guy said, you do not need to drop a friend that is like this. Only reason you maybe would is if you are just smoking friends and it really bothers you that much...if my friends dropped me b/c of something like that, well then they were never real friends.

13. [quote name='"sgt based"']Dude don't feel bad same shit happens to me. Do what I'm doing and get some better friends[/quote]

Dick.move guess they were never really your friends.

14. ya i wouldn't drop these guys we have been friends for 6-7 years. Like all things you have your good times and your bad.

15. Trust me man. Friends are not forever all you have at the end of the day is yourself. I had to let go of a friend I've known since I was a baby because he did the same kind of stuff. When the bad outweighs the good then you need to let go

16. Have 1-2 real friends, 2-3 good connections, a minimal source of income and become completely socially withdrawn.

True superior life style.

17. Thats why I dont even fuks with social smoking.......
    Just toke solo, with the occasional group session once in a blue moon.

18. No, me and my friend are bros.

19. Solo smoking is fine i do it often but getting together with a group of friends and doing some fun shit can't be beat for me personally.

20. ill smoke any hot girls out any day without hesitating to say yes, but most of my homies always match me joint, a bowl, or even if there like 3-4 heads than its a bleezy.