Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That feeling in the throat when you take a hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blank1268, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I was wondering if anyone knew why that feeling comes on. I can recreate it with anything but weed. I am wondering if anyone else gets it or knows what makes it happen.

2. Your smoking.
    Particles irritate you.
    Dry throat irritates you.
    Large THC molecules, as well as other volatiles, hurt entering through your tiny cappillaries.

All of these contribute. For a much reduced itchy throat feeling, vape. Even better is vape through a bong (or any water filter) so you don't dry out. But even V-bonging it can make your throat hurt and you cough, as lots and lots of THC hitting your blood vessels STILL hurts.

3. [quote name='"Blank1268"']I was wondering if anyone knew why that feeling comes on. I can recreate it with anything but weed. I am wondering if anyone else gets it or knows what makes it happen.[/quote]

So you get the feeling from. Taking a hoot yet you can recreate it with anything but weed? Wtf you smoking bro?

4. Taking a hoot?

5. dude just use a cough drop

6. I still have no idea what a hoot is....

7. thanks man, I feel you.

8. #9 HxCurt, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. Picture didn't show man

10. Yeah it showed up.

11. I am so baked I just put my fist on my screen