Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That awkward moment when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonerRosa, Nov 20, 2011.

1. That awkward moment when you blow out that 2nd massive rip in a row, to answer the phone without thinking about it and it is your mom and you realize that in 4 minutes you will be high as hell and she has not had a phone convo shorter than 30 minutes in your entire life and you will be in no shape to manage it so you start turning off tv radio and computers to minimize distractions but then you realize that she has been talking about something funny your dad did or Aunt Lucy's tumor but you aren't sure which so you half laugh and half sound worried but it comes off weird.

2. That awkward moment when you are sucked into a black hole and spit out under slash's top hat

3. [quote name='"Mister Meaner"']That awkward moment when you blow out that 2nd massive rip in a row, to answer the phone without thinking about it and it is your mom and you realize that in 4 minutes you will be high as hell and she has not had a phone convo shorter than 30 minutes in your entire life and you will be in no shape to manage it so you start turning off tv radio and computers to minimize distractions but then you realize that she has been talking about something funny your dad did or Aunt Lucy's tumor but you aren't sure which so you half laugh and half sound worried but it comes off weird.[/quote]

That's definitely fucking awkward

4. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']abba zaba you my only friend[/quote]

Aha! YES!

5. [quote name='"Mister Meaner"']That awkward moment when you blow out that 2nd massive rip in a row, to answer the phone without thinking about it and it is your mom and you realize that in 4 minutes you will be high as hell and she has not had a phone convo shorter than 30 minutes in your entire life and you will be in no shape to manage it so you start turning off tv radio and computers to minimize distractions but then you realize that she has been talking about something funny your dad did or Aunt Lucy's tumor but you aren't sure which so you half laugh and half sound worried but it comes off weird.[/quote]

True story? Lol

6. The ackward moment when your high,and in a public place talking loud as shit ,then you figure Out how loud you are as everyone stares

7. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']That awkward moment when you fuck you're ex girlfriends best friend and she catches you in the act and you're blackout drunk and just keep going while making eye contact with her.

/end thread.[/quote]

You sir win greatest sex story ever. Seriously, I hope that this happens to me in my life. Only if its a real bitchy ex though. Like one I hate after I break up with her. And her friends gotta be smokin hot.

8. The awkard moment when you're burning a blunt while your best friends mom is giving you a bob job and your about to bust a nut cake and he walks in and starts to cry just to see his father chashing him around with his pants down, while your friend has a hole cut around his ass in his pants?

and to make it worse the his dam dog is lickin yo nuts

9. [quote name='"Snowman00"']The awkard moment when you're burning a blunt while your best friends mom is giving you a bob job and your about to bust a nut cake and he walks in and starts to cry just to see his father chashing him around with his pants down, while your friend has a hole cut around his ass in his pants?

and to make it worse the his dam dog is lickin yo nuts[/quote]

Not so much awkward as it is ridiculously unrealistic and overkill