Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That awkward moment when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonerRosa, Nov 20, 2011.

1. You just smoked a shit ton of siler haze, and you can barley navigate Grasscity because your too high.

2. awkward....

3. abba zaba you my only friend

4. That awkward moment when you fuck you're ex girlfriends best friend and she catches you in the act and you're blackout drunk and just keep going while making eye contact with her.

/end thread.

5. That awkward moment when you see awkward moment threads/statuses everywhere and they are not even funny just annoying.
    pretty awkward.

6. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']/end thread.[/quote]

....?

Anyways OP I don't think it was awkward until you let us all know it was happening! Awkkkk!

7. mob barley.

8. Awkward thread

9. When you wake up with nothing on but tube socks.

10. That awkward moment when some kid makes a thread on grasscity about how high he is off of "silver haze" and types like a retard...or he is an actual retard, and you're the only one who realizes he probably took like a hit of schwag.

11. That awkward moment when you accidentally type your password in the username slot.. :smoke:

12. 90 percent of the time someone says 'that awkward moment when'.... It's not awkward at all and just retarded

13. Silver haze is sativa you shouldn't be that baked, rather happy and more alert? Oh wait I mean akward moment when you whip out your dick to best friends gf and she likes it? fuck i don;t know :smoking: :hippie:

14. grasscity high = win

15. hooooow is that awkward you fool?????

16. Why would that be awkward for yourself? Pretty sure the real awkward moment was when you sobered up and saw this thread you made. :smoking:

17. the awkward moment when you spuge in her mouth without warning

18. The awkward moment when you realize weed still hasn't been legalized

19. Let's just leave this bullshit for FaceBook boys...

20. the awkward moment when someone walks into the toilet cubicle you just destroyed with a mammoth dookie...

Urban Dictionary: dookie