That 70's Show

Discussion in 'General' started by cube*, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Ok, this is by far my favorite thing to watch while I'm high cause it reminds me of all the good times I had with all my old friends in high school and stuff. It's just makes you laugh and it's very relatable and everything, but anyway this isn't my point.

Has anyone noticed that since they started the new season, IT SUCKS DICK. If you go watch that 70's show, and Donna's hair is blonde, then turn it off right away. First of all I think they should just end it because they all look to old to play the parts they're playing and it's all about them going off to start their lives and everything. That is some boring shit right there. What they should actually do, is put some effort into making them look young again, and have them play high school students. Why are they messing up something that started off really good. This is all in exception to 1, and only 1 new episode that was actually good. The one where they get extremly baked at eric's and think the FBI is watching their house and they think there's a camera in this vaccum cleaner. It was fucking hellarious. But besides that, all the new ones are complete waste. Donna looks like shit with her hair blonde, and she looks extremly hot with it red. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realises this.

Anyway I'm thinking of writing a long letter to them or something. Do any of you like this show (or used to at least:mad: ) and know where I'm comming from?

2. yeah i stopped watching it along time ago.

I barely keep up with any shows but 24 (Which is addicting when high) and CSI (the original for the same reasons)

That and sports

3. oh and mancow's morning madhouse on the radio.

which im about to turn on right now

5:30 am to 10:30 am

4. I never really got into the show but I'll watch it if I come across it while surfin'. But I do think Donna looks hot blonde.

5. good show. don't know if i've seen any newer ones.

6. I get two older episodes of that 70's show every night so I'm happy.

7. I caught an episode last night, Chong was on, and I remember laughing pretty good amount, I like seeing him on the show :) but I dont catch it that often to see new regular episodes

8. same except for the sports part (sports video games are good though). CSI IS addicting.

9. dude, ive never missed a episode of 24 in 4 seasons. They need to bring back the hottest girl in the world, elisha cuthbert. That show is the shit. CSI is a bad ass show too.

10. yeah i agree...i believe they are running out of ideas....but hey it is a great show!!

my fav tv show ;)

11. chong made a guest appearance in the last new one, but he won't be on the show for long. He's sick and tired of the US and he's moving back here to canada:D . You won't be seeing him on that 70's show anymore because the studio isn't in canada and they're pretty much done with his character.

12. wow thats sad.....plays "summer overture"..lights bic.....*waves slowly*

13. its alll about the daily show! straight up :smoke:

14. [​IMG]

o yea man, I watched that show when she was on it, don't watch it anymore though.

That 70's Show however is great, and like someone said, I'm happy with my two eps. a night

15. its had a good run but i think they should stop it. nothing is worse than when a good show refuses to die. there isnt a point to it now. anyway, i love law and order because jack mccoy is the shit

16. well ya you're right that the new ones have stupid scripts and they're too old to play their characters..

but have you noticed that almost none of the actors in that show have gotten into other shows or projects? ok, topher grace was in traffic and ocean's eleven, and ashton kutcher has punk'd and the butterfly effect and stupid teen movies but that's it! not even hyde's done stuff since like the faculty, at least none that i know of.. are their careers dead?

17. During the 1st season in '99 me and my boyfriend would watch it every Sunday. I don't like it anymore. I think its changed since the actors have gotten more famous.

18. I was recently told that Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher are leaving the show at the end of this season. but they are still running it. I dont know I cant see it without forman. I predict Topher Grace gets jumped outside the studio and gets robbed.

19. dude what the fuck is wrong with you, donno is hot now, before she wasnt

20. I don't know who donno is. I'm sure that's true for donno, but not donna. :rolleyes: