That 70's show.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 31, 2008.

1. i think its one of the most creative tv shows I've ever watched the material is so creative and the cast do such a great job.

a lot of people i know dont really agree with me so i wanted to see what GC thinks?

2. i fuckin love that show
    they did a hell a job,

then somebody tried make that 80s show
    lol man, EPIC FAILED

3. haha that 80's show was just stupid

even that 70's show went a lil bit down with eric leaving and this new guy joining the group

4. really!
    i havent seen the show for 2 years now
    i always see the reruns

5. That show was awesome. I never watched it after that new ass hat came on. Ruined the show when Eric left. Seriously wtf were they doing in their basement when Eric left anyways? epic fail

6. Hahaha, I didn't even know about "That 80s Show". That's pretty fuckin funny :D

But nah, I don't really like That 70s Show.. Don't really like too much TV to begin with, though, so you can't really count my opinion.

You know what WAS a good show until I saw like every episode 100 times? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! :hello: That show always had me crackin the fuck up. :D TVs really gone downhill since then.. But I'll admit that I have Comedy Central on a whoooole lot.

Peace. :wave:

7. it's one of the few shows that i actually watch. tv kind of sucks these days, in my humple opinion. naw meen

8. actully yah tv does suck now a days
    gonemadwithmarry haha your opinion does count bro

i dont know its really stupid what people started doing to get on tv.
    did any of you guys watch hancock

9. show is classic...ive seen every episode so many times but they still make me laugh

10. I always like the subtle inserts about marijuana they have.

"Eric, what's in this bag?"
    "Oregano.."

11. that show makes me what to gouge my eyes out and hammer screwdrivers into my ears :(

12. yea they're ain't much i can watch on tv except that 70's show. good thing its on all the time. really all i watch is seinfeld, that 70s show, sports, sometimes family guy, and intervention. thats about it. tv sucks

i spend too much time ignoring the tv while semi-browsing through grasscity... damn i have no life lol

13. #13 Tuk2, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    As far as sitcoms go, I can tolerate that 70's, it's funny and well written, but the actors are really full of themselves. I like the king of queens, and sometimes yes dear, and of course family guy but its always re-runs. (and the early episodes and kinda dumb). But the best TV is still REAL tv for example- tru TV, discovery channel, History channel, TLC, crime and investigation, Food network (andrew zimmerman/anothony bordain) sci-fi (ghost hunters) man vs wild, all those kinda shows...and leno/conan o brien.

14. i live within walking distance of the ghost hunters headquarters, and went to highschool w/ one of the guys daughters, lol. Its just a tiny little building in a small town, with the word "taps" written on the window. Down the street theres a hobby shop, and outta nowhere they started selling ghost-hunting equipment lolololol

15. I'm sorry, I don't watch soaps.

All that "I love you, but cheating on you with ms. school slut then you find out we all cry and I bang someone else" yeah, i want to sit for half an hour and watch that...

16. yea they do that stuff... along with everything else any normal teenager would do:rolleyes:
    i guess i missed your point

17. That 70s Show has its moments...but it got old pretty quickly.

18. I love the show. i think its great.

When my girl first started smoking everytime there was a group of four or more, she would exclaim "Its like that 70s show!!"

lol

19. me too