Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThusFar, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Hey guys. well its thanks giving week and cant wait to eat some good food and spend it with loved ones. the only thing that was troubling me was being found out that I'm high while I'm with the family. Have you guys ever spent time with family while high and not been caught? Got any tips or ideas? so i can avoid a long winded lecture about how weed is "bad" for you?

Thanks

2. how bout you just dont smoke before thanksgiving? thats only a few hours. i think you'll live through that :hello:

3. You're damn right I'm smoking on Thanksgiving. I can't wait.

4. If you cant hold your shit then you shouldnt get high....i am gunna get stoned like 30 minutes before i eat thanksgiving dinner and its gunna rock...you just gotta be able to act sober while stoned...lol If you still get the giggles or you act like a dumbass then dont do it. Also, you should use eye drops in your eyes so nobody can tell your fucked up by looking at your eyes.

5. Ahh...Thanksgiving! What am I thankful for? Marijuana.

I remember last Thanksgiving I tried for the first time making pot brownies (I ended up burning them because of my lack of culinary skills D:)

Anywho, if you have been high around your folks and there has never been a problem, give it the old college try this Turkey Day. Buuutttt, if you are obvious and your parent's don't approve of the herb then bite your lip and fight the temptation. At least wait between the actual dinner and dessert. Pie is always good when high. Mmm...

6. I want some pecan pie really bad. Mmm.

7. drink a lot of water between hits and shit and a lot before and after to get the red eyes away, it only works for some people though...and try to not talk alot, it may sound ok to you, but lets be honest, you DO sound like a dumbass most of the time...

8. good luck either way. i'll be toasty. =]

9. I have been high in front of my parents and it is possible to avoid the weed speech. Don't make too much eye contact, spray on some cologne and eat some pumpkin pie for me ;).

Love and Respect.

10. It's too tempting to NOT get high on thanksgiving, it's the munchie holiday after all.

11. I usually attend family shin-digs while stoned. I find it makes things much more enjoyable, food more appealing, and things more enjoyable. pretty much, just use some eyedrops and spray for good measures.

12. smoke > shower > vizine...

also try smoking about 15-30 minutes before eating so you can make sure u arent too high.

13. can u hold ur shit and not act retarded? if so, blaze on my man. i detest my mother, but when im high we get along gr8. and belive me, she would LOVE the oppertunity 2 call me out if she knew i was high.

14. How bout you make some firecrackers

15. Personally I'd put it off for a night and just bring a shitload of leftovers home and eat it all the next night stoned.

However if you do go stoned and you get the smell off you and use eye drops just say to a couple people you feel sick or something, that way when you zone out they won't really question you?

16. I'm always stoned around my parents, they never notice. And fuck yeah I'm smoking before thanksgiving dinner :)

17. i got some decent stuff that ill prolly smoke that morning, try my best not to eat too much, and then some delicious ultra sexy stuff i just picked up tonight that ill smoke before dinner. im pretty excited haha

My parents dont rele expect it from me i guess. the first time i smoked at my house and my dad asked me if i was on drugs, i just said i was tired and he laughed. i think.