Thanks too all of you...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by NeverMind94, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I got myself a grinder.

It was £2. Does a good job, from what I can tell. I've only tried it with baccy so far.

image-3132573247.jpg

image-393931729.jpg

What do you guys think?

Only you can finish th

2. Is it worth getting a metal one?

Only you can finish th

3. Anyone?

Only you can finish th

4. Yes definitely, and one with a kief catch as well. The space case is my favorite, but you can pick from a wide variety of companies to give $50~ to for a grinder thatll outlive you.

5. #5 Jankydank, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Acrylic ones work fine. I prefer metal however. Gotta love that kief catch. Ive got a sharpstone that has been working fine for I think 4 or 5 years now? As alex333 said, spend around $50. If you are going metal you dont want to cheap out only to find shavings in your precious ground herb.

6. I prefer a metal one with w kief catch, so get a metal 4 piece thats magnetic. You'll be glad you did

7. Metal with a kief catch is a MUST

8. #8 tokin', Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    If you can afford a nice metal one it's definitely worth it, I've had my 4pc chromium crusher for 5 years now. Best $20 I ever spent. Sharpstone is good too. I've used both grinders plenty of times and no metal shavings in either one.

9. Metal ftw. But whatever works for you in all honesty.

10. This grinder is kick ass. Tried it out Friday and it works perfectly with nugs

Only you can finish th

11. Metal always... I picked up a 4 piece for $20 and it's lasted me well over a year and catches a ton of kief!

12. I wouldn't use an acrylic grinder. I know a couple people that had them and after a while they got dull. Where did all that plastic go? Into your weed and to the lungs.

A small amount, sure, but I'd still rather grind by hand to be honest. But that's just me. Some may not mind smoking trace amounts of plastic.

If you upgrade to a metal case, get one that's heavy and not lightweight. The light ones are made of aluminum and after a while you'll end up shaving off pieces of it. Not terrible if you're smoking out of bongs all the time, but just thinking of those little shavings of metal getting into my lungs freaks me out.

13. Invest in a 4pc grinder with a keif catcher, once you grind a few grams in it you'll be glad you bought it.