Thanks to all you guys/gals that helped me thru my first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankleinman, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Well I finally made it . Thanks to all the help I received from you guys / gals I started to harvest my first plant . This is a pic of one if the three trays I trimmed and hung today . The tray is a 14" drip tray . I don't know what the total weight will be but I am happy for just being my first grow and it was a bag seed . Thanks again too all that helped me and this forum Rocks I have learned a lot and can't wait to see what my next harvest looks like in 4-5 weeks .....you guys want to hear the funniest thing I don't even smoke I do this for my wife and son IMG_20190411_180753~2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Not even gonna try it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am 50 years old now and haven't smoked since I was in high school. I have a job where I can get pulled at any time for just about any thing and get drug tested . To me it's just not worth it . My wife and son (35 years old ) both use it for pain and depression.. I enjoy the growing part almost as much as they enjoy the end result.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cheers to you. Beautiful flower great color and super frosty.

Happy wife happy life

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. This is most of it there's still some on the plant getting a little more ripe . I want her to have a couple ounces that will knock her out at bedtime. And I have given away about 2 oz to friends and family. I can't wait to see how the next one turns out . I am having so much fun ........ IMG_20190418_190153.jpg