Thanks to all contributing members

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fixin, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hello guys and gals just wanted to say thanks to all the contributing members of this form. I have read an awful lot of info in these threads. Some info has been a great help. This is my 7th yr growing and my 2nd yr growing organic in a greenhouse. I had 12 beautiful lady's this yr 5 Big Band Autos have already been harvested and are in the process of curing. Iam hoping to harvests the rest in about 2 weeks. I currently have a couple BC mangos, Himilayan Golds and AK crosses on the go. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info and good luck finishing out this yr. Here are some pics from this season.

Attached Files:

2. Just figured out I had to make 10 post before this could be seen, I thought I was getting the cold shoulder.

3. Cool grow and even cooler dog.

Nice job friend.

4. Job well done !
    healthy looking plants.
    Enjoy the harvest :)

5. What do you think of the big band auto so far? Which pictures are the big band? I'm curious to see how big it got. How long is it taking from starting the seeds to finish?

6. [quote name='"clonezone"']What do you think of the big band auto so far? Which pictures are the big band? I'm curious to see how big it got. How long is it taking from starting the seeds to finish?[/quote]

I love big bang! Just finished smoking my last ):
    Good smoke!

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

7. The seeds where Big Band autos from Kannabia seeds. I germinated 5 seeds May 18. They where moved to my greenhouse in the first week of June. I lost one during the summer but the other 4 lady's where harvested Sept 28. Take home dry weight was just over 10ozs for 4 plants. This was my first crack at a auto strain and first yr growing all organic and found it very easy to grow. Left to grow with no topping they hit just around the 6 ft mark. This strain has been curing for just about a month now and smells really good and has proven to be a nice smoke for my-self. Here is a pic of some of the wet buds before they hit the drying rack. In the first post the picture of the plant outside was Big Band just before she got cut down, they probably could have gone a week or two longer but overall I was very happy with this strain, it was the first to finish and an easy grow. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

8. I don't understand... you say the strain is an auto flowering strain, but you grew them for roughly 4 months, and they finished flowering around the same time of year that regular seeds finish... That really doesn't sound like the way an auto strain is supposed to grow? Can you explain it to me? Is there something I'm missing?

9. Nice ladies and love the homemade greenhouse job well done man :)