Thank's everyone!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Salviasagewise, May 31, 2006.

1. I just want to thank everyone who helped me when my plants were ill a week ago.

I'm two days into flowering and things are looking up...I think My first grow is an educational success!
    [​IMG]

The background, top left and right pictures are of the plant and foilage as it stands now. The picture in the bottom corner is the comparison of the sickly plant it used to be 5 days ago before you guys helped me =P

2. sweet that ur plants r healthier:)
    would u mind posting what lights, soil , ferts etc ur using im just curious
    thnx

3. I've got 3, 26 watt Compact florescents(1600 lumens each) For a 1'x2 1/2' growing space.

My vegitation room is lined with mylar, my Flowering room is lined with foil(lessens humidity for more resin)

I'm using a 5/5/5 Vegitable/flower soil, a large bag that cost me about 7 dollars, And I 'was' using a brand of miracle grow soil fertilizer.(which almost killed my plants)

The CFL's came in a 3 pack for 20 dollars, the cabinets I bought were 10 dollars each from a garage sail. The 25 foot roll of mylar was 25 dollars, the Fert was 15 dollars, the pots were free, and the pvc Box I used to store my electrical was 5 dollars. The timer was 4 dollars, the electrical supply ended up to be about 15 dollars ( with light fixtures) and my foil was a 3 dollar roll!

Happy growing.

Lets just hope its a she.........

4. nice thnx man
    (hopeing its a girl too)
    pce

5. Holy Crap! Are you kidding me? Those pictures are of the same plant only five days apart? Wow, kudos to the guy(s) who helped you out. She looks great now.

6. Yeah, some guys were alot of help, like toastybiz + rep to you man. And a few others were less than helpful, in fact I was even told to trash my entire grow, but I remembered a catchy old poem ;)

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
    when the road your trudging seems all up hill,
    when funds are low and the debts are high,
    and you want to smile but you have to sigh,
    when care is pressing you down a bit,
    rest if you must, but dont you quit.
    Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    as everyone of us sometimes learns,
    and many a failure turns about
    when he might wave won had he stuck it out,
    dont give up though the pace seems slow -
    You may succeed with another blow.
    success is failure turned inside out -
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
    and you never can tell how close you are,
    it may be near when it seems so far;
    so stick to the fight when your the hardest hit -
    its when things seem worst that you must not quit!

He he, a little poem for all those having troubles with their plants. Growings not easy, but dont give up, these little plants are beautiful things.

7. Wow, that is quite a turnaround. Maybe I need to follow my own advice more often ;-)