THANKS and a round of applause for yourself

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Goobur, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Thanks to the beginners forum here and many hours of reading GC I feel I have finally graduated from "absolute beginner" in about 6 months. I harvested my first crop in August and have just cut and hung the third crop. I am now set up to rotate two plants every five weeks into the grow room. There are always four plants total flowering at a time, just 5 weeks apart. This is producing about 5 Ounces of nice smokable buds every 5 weeks. I have been playing with cold water and dry ice extraction. I am very pleased with the results and have started to smoke mostly pressed keif. Mmmmm that taste!

Anyway, like I said, I am pleased with the help and information I have received here. There is truely an infinate amount of information to read here. I dont think there is enough time in a day to keep up with the new content!!! It has been a while since I've reported about my grows but I thought I would share a little of the latest fun with dry ice!

This is our first crop Tangerine Dream and AK-47.
    [​IMG]

Yellow silk
    [​IMG]

I first chopped up the buds a bit. 38.2 grams of AK-47 & 56.8 grams of Tangerine dream.
    [​IMG]

Some Dry Ice
    [​IMG]

Here it is all piled up! I have seperated it in smaller piles. From left to right is the first to last keif that I shook off the buds. The later batches are obviously more plant matter and ....greener! The are all good but the first batches always tase the best!

[​IMG]

Ready to Press
    [​IMG]

9.3 Grams Tangerine Dream...Our FAV!
    [​IMG]

6.8 Grams of AK-47
    [​IMG]

We lumped both strains of bud together and processed with dry ice a couple more times for another 4.5 grams of keif. We are totally independant of anybody for our meds now. What a great return we a re seeing especially considering how much.....my wife consumes!

Take care and I owe you all a bowl!:smoking: