Thank you.

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Im making this thread to show appreciation at how awesome grasscity can be at times.
    Keep in mind what im about to post only scratches the surface of the moments i enjoyed. But heres some the gave me a couple good laughs.

Attached Files:

2. Those arent funny. Im no where in there.

3. why am i nowhere to be found?! :(

4. Haha good idea to open this man there's some funny shit going on round here I'll post them as I see them :)

5. And where am I or the other gentlemen above me?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvRWY4uQtI&t=37s]Chris Farley - Hidden Camera.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

6. You will be forgiven when you add one pic for each of us blades that replied

7. Woah woah woah. You guys are all funny. But this was when i first started taking pics. After a while there was too much funny shit to save so i fucked taking pics :p. Your all part of grasscity. And grasscity is awesome. Therefore you are all awesome.

8. You started it, you must end it. We are counting on you to take more screen shots of all that is funny on GC (AKA Me)

9. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    You started it, you must end it. We are counting on you to take more screen shots of all that is funny on GC (AKA Me)[/quote]

I will keep this thread updated if thats what your asking. Other people with iphones contibute too cause its a fuck of alot easier on iphone then it is on a computer.

10. Sorry mushroom. Still browsing for you :D

Attached Files:

11. Shouldnt be hard :laughing:

12. sort me out bro im itchen

13. I have no idea what is going on here.

14. Tadaa :D. I actually found it funny for some reason im laughing as im typing this.

Attached Files:

15. WTF Im by far the funny guy here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SCREENIES

I WANT SCREENIES I WANT SCRENNIES !!!!

16. if i get a screeny that I believe to be satisfactory i will draw a picture of ops choice

17. [quote name='"aaron12321"']if i get a screeny that I believe to be satisfactory i will draw a picture of ops choice[/quote]

You called us bastards.
    Draw me a magical unicorn with a micheal jackson face being fucked by a narwal in a magical land of flying pussy people.

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']WTF Im by far the funny guy here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SCREENIES

I WANT SCREENIES I WANT SCRENNIES !!!![/quote]

Your wish is not my command, im doing this out of niceness :D, and cause i laughed pretty hard :p

Attached Files:

19. hey man i did my best

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"aaron12321"']hey man i did my best[/quote]

Lets see it :D