Thank you

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by s1lverbullet, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all the help, knowledge, advice, and kind words that everyone has offered over here on this forum. Two weeks ago I wanted to grow but had no idea in the least what I was doing. Today I am still very new, but know a lot more about organic growing and currently have 4 babies popping their heads through my organic soil mix! :) :) :) I wish I had a digital camera or the money to buy one right now so I could do a journal for you all.

2. Howdy silverbullet,

Welcome to Grasscity and our organic forums. Thanks for the kind words to all the folks here and we're glad you're getting your grow thing figured out.

No worries on the pics bro, just focus on keeping your plants healthy and don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

Take care,

chunk

3. agreed the GC has been invaluable for growing!

I don't have a camera so I used the webcam of one of the laptops lying around to start a journal... it kinda sucks taking pictures that way but I'm getting better at it Ha.

see you around organics