Thank you

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who has helped learn about cops. Didn't get arrested tonight, so thank you

2. I want a story.

3. Ok so it's my buddies last day in town with me, so me and 8 other guys go and smoke a bunch before te movie, then we split up let's say there names are Zach (driving), bubba(back), and I drove in one car. We smoked a j and half the blunt. See the movie, we start to leave we take the highway smoked the blunt, our exit was closed have to go 20 min to turn back 20 min to our exit. He was speeding, cop hesitates then pulled him over. Cop goes I smell the dope where is it. We said there is no dope, goes ok well I'm going to search you (we thought we had no illegal things on us, which is lucky because one dudes a dealer) pulls Zach out searched him, checked back in found a bag and roach of the j (we thought we threw it out). Zach took the blame passed the sobriety test, cop came and asked me and bubba questions but we answered fast. Then he just gave Zach a speeding ticket. Cop gave a speech about us not doing drugs blah blah blah. Thanks for reading haha

4. Damn in my town they would hit you with all they could for possessing

5. Yea the cops said he would if we didn't answer questions, but he took my buddy aside ands then asked him questions and asked us questions and the story matched up lol

6. Yea the cops said he would if we didn't answer questions, but he took my buddy aside ands then asked him questions and asked us questions and the story matched up lol

7. So really you didn't learn anything on GC about police because if you did the cop never would have searched you in the first place.

8. Wasn't my car but way to look like a smart ass :)

9. You know what they say: "better to be a smartass than a dumbass."

10. I don't really know if they say that....