Thank you!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shifte83, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Yes when I say burp I just mean open the jars up for a while... and yeah even vegging 1 plant 2 weeks longer than the other there can be a massive difference lol... my plant that gave me 128 grams dried and cured was veg'd a bit longer due to a cfl falling on it and damaging it... this grow should be good as well with 4 plants in the scrog. The next grow im going to fully fill my scrog 100% before flip though for max yield and should have more light by then and strains hopefully.

2. The big momma I begged for 7 weeks. Bro and the difference is amazing IMG_0780.jpg IMG_0679.jpg

3. Nice job, @Shifte83 . There's nothing better than your own. I remember when homegrown was brown, tasted like dirt and gave you a headache. Boy, times have changed. That other plant is a beast. Congrats.

4. Thank you man! Your has also helped just by reading your helpful info! Hoping to get a fair bit off the other maybe get a few oz off this one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry my phone is broken and so hard to type off I’m not as spastic as my writing makes me look hahah