Thank you!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shifte83, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Well the time has come to harvist - I have pulled one plant the taller but less veg time one without flushing too see the difference and flushing the giant for 3 days in dwc then will pull it, so many helpful people on here tjat have given me help sorry for shit pics I busted my iPhone
    Thanks @MickFoster
    @M9Prime
    @Buzzer777
    @Tbone Shuffle
    And anyone esle I have forgotten, feels like I have aborted a baby :( but :)

(This is only little one other will pull 3x as much)

IMG_20171019_200125.jpg IMG_20171019_203821.jpg IMG_20171019_192341.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Nice Harvest my man!!;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nice haul Shifte ,,,,and happy toking ......mac,,,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Also thank you Mac your name should have been in there
    !

• Like Like x 4
  5. Nice work. Stay on task. The curing work is just starting. =)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Well done! :yay:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I can't wait for the monster one !! Shall post pics and keep you guys updated ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looks like good smoke...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Should see the other plant bro lol and also thanks for your help too man I could not remember your old. Name. LEDrob??

• Like Like x 3
  10. #11 generic98547, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    You got it Ive had a few names but yeah...

When we gonna see pics of the large one?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not bad

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm not too impressed well for first grow yeah but wait for the other in 2 days buds as big as my arm

• Like Like x 4
  13. you say your not to impressed ...well when its dried and then you smoke your buds you will be very impressed ,,the first smoke is always great ,no dealer and you know whats been fed to the plant ...my first plant i grew and dried ,,i took buds to work and gave some to the guys i worked with ( grass cutting in cemetery's) i didnt tell them i grew my own ,,but believe me they were impressed by fresh dried buds ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I agree with mac id rather smoke my own shit than the mystery weed that smokes harsh and has god knows what sprayed on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Very nice! WTG! What are the cure plans?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Well have just read to hang for a week then when the little buds are crispy move them in to jars for another few weeks.. ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sound about right ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yep it can take 4-10+ days to dry depending on environment... dont jar to soon though that's all I can say... once you jar them the insides will rehydrate the outside so just don't think it's going to stay crispy if you jar right away. You using bovada humidity packs? what about a humidity meter? The meter isn't necessarily needed but you definitely have to be attentive during cure if you don't have one... should be able to find one at Wally World pretty cheap though... but even if you don't get one don't worry about it the first week I'd burp twice a day for 20-30 min each time depending on if the outsides are wetish or not... after the first week I go to burping once a day for 15-20 minutes for another 7-10 days then I just open it as I smoke needed.

As for the drying yeah just hang them in a dark room with 50-60% humidity and 70 degrees give or take... I prefer to hang my branches up by the main stalk so I don't have to tie a whole bunch of seperate branches up but just do what's most comfortable for you.

19. Okay cheers bro - burp them as in open the jars for a little bit at a time and so on yeah? I have a dehumidifier but its in the tent with the big mumma I'm flushing can't wait to. Show you guys the size of this one, deff something I'm proud of! Also the one main thing I have learnt is longer veg sure as shit means bigger yeild and I'll veg 4-6 weeks min from now on

• Like Like x 2