Thank You grasscity. My Fellow blades, you are always in my heart and mind!Thank you!

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Guys, im sad to have to say this.

But i believe im going to be leaving the site. i may make unexpected stops back and ill be constantly reading, but prolly rarely posting here.

I am just here to say thank you, very much Mr. Superjoint, RMJL, and Indy. you have honestly given me an amazing second home and i am extremly grateful for what you have done for me. I love you guys, i love this site.

There is no specific reason i am leaving. a mixture of the bad posts, some immmature newbies, doesnt apply to many! and some bad things in my part.

I would like to formoly apologize if i have honestly offended anyone, and i am sorry, it was just in good fun, i was never meaning to take things out on you.

So grasscity. THANK YOU! i will never forget this wonderful place!!

signed sincely,
    Dan ( Nu Shaga Nazad)

p.s. Tokin blue, and Tootsie blue, i love you guys! this site has brought me two great friends. and an E-LOVE(robyn) lol. Thank you again guys, keep in touch.

For anyone who wants it, my AIM sn is the same as my name on here. Thank you

2. Wow bro, Ill miss ya.

You a good dude, You hold it down.

I dont know why your leaving, I understand where your coming from, But i aient gon leave because of it. I aient innocent either ya herd.

But if you do decide to leave, Take care homie, I mean it.

3. shit man...am i gunna have to restart my old thread?

we didnt talk much i dont know what you think about me but i know if tokinblue likes you man your one cool fucker..peace man

4. NOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave!

I never really got a chance to talk with you. :( You'll be back! Oh, you'll be back! They always come back.

Best of luck...good you're not totally leaving. :D

5. AHHHHH! I hate to see ya go brother. Peace and I hope you still do come around time to time:smoking:

6. damn nush, sad to see you go.

you can't let the bad things get to you, but to each his own.

take it easy man, if i'm ever going to be in the cinci area i'll definitely IM you.

7. oh man this sux :(

sorry to see you go i hope you come back:confused:

8. damn i never really got to talk to you but who cares.. we all share the same love for mj.

id hate to see you leave and i hope you dont.. take care man

9. KSR- Thanks homie, you have always been one cool fucking dude on this site, ever leave detroit and want another hood, u got a room here in cinci man lol.

Mr. Bubbles- i dont know what you mean by what i think of you! but ever since ive been at this city ive truly respected you for holding down your "secret" wink wink lol. Your a cool dude, much love for ohio!

heinus- Much love, talkign to ya on aim right now lol

Glassgirl- all i can say is...wow, your husband is the most amazing glassblower ever, wanna give me some personal lessonS!?!?! haha

emag-no words man, always been cool with you, i love your posts.

BIG smoker- i guess ill have to say your the best homemade piece maker here now, since im gone! but hell ill come back for a new homemade contest since i didnt have time with the last one! send me a PM if it goes down!

chron-Dont really know ya, but hold the fort down from newbies will ya? lol. Peace brother, keep the green on toking

10. see nush...thanks man i hate to see you go now man..i see people been talkin...hahahaha im so high and thats so fuckin cool..

but man hold it down ohio is thie shit

11. Sorry to see you go bro! I remember back when I was "noob" and this big all knowing member asked me for a sig. I felt obliged to help him out...

Good to see that you sporting it to the bitter end.

I'll miss ya buddy!

Stay green!

:smoking:

12. thanks man its like your passing the torch LOL :D

and i will definatlly let you know when the next contest is ready to begin

13. you better BIG SMOKER, because i have an ENTIRE ROOM in construction right now to be a "professional ""HOT"" box" lol. i think u would like the designs i have for it and what its going to do.

spliff- i have respect for you in like the top 5 people i respect on this site because of the help you have given me and the great insight you have had on this site. Thank you for the farewell!

mr.bubbles, your ass needs to come to cinci and toke with me and tokin man, ur SOO close loll, hit me up sometime

14. Hey man if you ever come to the eastern part of Canada come by for a lesson or 2. peace

15. good lord an entire room

sounds really interesting :D

16. omg, if i get the chance. ill def supply all the "essentials" lol. you and your husband are like rolemodels for pot smokers lol.

17. damn, imma miss you bro.

18. thank you wy_kid, another fing role model on the city. is there anyone here i dont like??? i dont think so!

19. thats sad , ive never talked to you , ive read your posts & you seem like a real cool person , i wish you the best .. its a must that you drop in from time to time :wave: keep blazin..

ill rip this bong for ya :smoking:

20. see ya around man. happy travels to you and yours, hope life treats you well. im going to miss seeing those two passing that joint.