Thank You for Your Service

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RonPaul, Jun 6, 2012.

1. *note: This message is only for politically active troops and veterans who actually believe they were fighting for some kind of righteous cause of protecting my liberties, freedom, hot dog stands and strip clubs. If you do not believe this, the message is not for you.*

Thank you for fighting for my right to be indefinitely detained without trial.

Thank you...for fighting for my right to be assassinated by my dear leader.

Thank you, for putting your life on the line to fight a war I don't approve of, isn't protecting me and the constitution didn't authorize.

Thank you for fighting for our imperialist leader's right to consolidate their power and increase it fiendishly at the people's expense.

Thank you, for participating in a fighting force that kills a scores of innocents all over the world, again in countries we aren't welcome nor authorized by our constitution to be in.

Thank you, for being the tools that put into action our governments tyrannical and Anti-American policies. Without you gladly willing to fight for unjust causes none of this would be possible.

2. I remember when I came back from iraq there was a get together with troops of our generation and old veterans and a fight broke out between the two because of the huge diferrence

3. To many its just a pay check. Better off as a hit-man.

4. I would blame the american people more than the soldiers in that if you are poor in the United States the military is one of the few options to escape poverty. So you have poor joe just trying to get by in life fighting poor joe in afghanistan or iraq. While the Military Industrial Complex profits off of it all.

5. wtf, RP got banned already :laughing:

6. Why do they have to be so close minded though?

I guess it's not their fault...I just wish our people were more open minded. Didn't think getting drunk, shooting off fireworks and yelling "AMMURRICA!" means being a true patriot...

Being told what to do, not questioning authority, thats unpatriotic...thats what the soldiers do. More people need to expose to our military the atrocities they are fueling over there. Because I know for a fact all they do is follow orders, and if they question them, they are punished. Thankfully, i think many of them are beginning to wake up.

7. When I was in the Air Force, I knew plenty of guys that just kept their heads down and counted the days until they got out. For some people, like me, it was the only way they felt they had to get out of a bad situation... only to be put into a worse one.

8. #8 TheAtmansPath, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    He definitely wasn't ron paul-esq. he was a supremacist, and we all know RP doesn't group people. he said muslims were less than human and so their deaths matter less, and religious people aren't equal

plus the bolded is like a sin for paul supporters
    kinda glad he's banned.

sorry, off topic. but you cant really blame soldiers for politicians.
    Id say thanks for killing innocent people for the elite's gain.