thank you everyone for voting for joe biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. He is, he's a firefighter/paramedic and stands up for others most of the time. He's a very large young man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. people that fall for this shit are stupid and are the very same people that are being targeted to vote democrats.

if you have to ask why- learn why.
    If you are offended by what I said-
    Get away from the box you are in and open your eyes. learn how graphs, scientific studies, and polls can be manipulated to show the data you want it to show

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Is this sarcasm or do you actually believe it? If the latter - would love to what was done to give him credit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Think he forgot to take his Memantine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good luck next quarter EU...

FZUr0bvXgAIlZv- - Copy.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Is this thread a joke? Not even Dimocrats want Joe to run again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. The average price for a gallon of gas in 2020 was $2.17. Today, Aug 4, 2022, it is $4.14.

The price has been over five dollars, but why on earth is Biden being thanked when the price is 99.9% higher than before he became president?

I don't even drive, and this situation is very disturbing to me.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Liberal math. Use the Brandon Formula.
    Or
    When a pussy hat is your thinking cap....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. I'd rather be a realist then an optimist....soooooooooo

Don't blame sleepy Joe, and don't blame sociopathic trump.....

Blame the system -

Screenshot 2022-07-20 142535 - Copy - Copy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. i'm losing track of all the wins... compared to the Fat Donnie regime, the do-nothing redumblican controlled congress that passed nothing but a tax increase bill, the past 18 months has been a whirlwind of positive legislation.

The Senate is moving ahead on the Inflation Reduction Act.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. So, how much do they tax your EBT?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. My kids asked me the other day if the reason for the falling gas prices is because of the release of the oil from the reserves we save in case of war or major issue
    or because of another reason we do not know about???

both reasons are not good reasons. Using the oil reserves is not a good idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. He's still living with mom so....

15. And trump filled out reserves when oil was super low from Russia

16. Trump tried to fill reserves during start of covid and the crash of oil prices but DEMS blocked it.

17. Last month they also blocked the GOPs effort to prohibit emergency reserve oil from being shipped to China. A stooge at the DOE said “The SPR remains a critical energy security tool to address global crude oil supply disruptions,” a Department of Energy (DOE) spokesperson told Reuters, noting that emergency releases from the SPR have helped ensure stable supply of crude oil." So our emergency reserves are actually the world's emergency reserves and its being sent to China to increase their emergency reserves. Only in America

• Like Like x 2