thank you everyone for voting for joe biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. i just wanted to take a moment to thank y’all for voting for joe biden for president.

he seems like such a wonderful man. he loves his dogs. he has grandkids, he chokes up over his grandkids. he is ‘jills husband’.

i am trying to say nice things about him
    but i don’t know what else to say

but a year later....do y’all think we are in a better place in the world then we were a year ago?

for me, prices are raising everywhere:
    gas is more expensive. food is more expensive. cars are more expensive. (i can’t even buy a car at the used car lot anymore).

for as long as i can remember: a large soda at mcds has ALWAYS been 99c. yesterday it was 1.75. all of sudden they changed the price WTF

thank you everyone for voting for this kind of person. y’all knew what you were getting when you did and here we are. thanks a lot

but then again, if y’all had voted for trump the media would be constantly attacking him. congress would find a reason to impeach him again. everyone would be attacking each other saying they drinked the kool aid

lol we all drinked that covid cool aid didn’t we? notice no one says that anymore??

now this guy is on tv saying if russia does its thing, lives are going to be lost.

WHOA fuck that shit. now biden is using our lives as pawns in his little game with putin.

thanks a lot

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. upload_2022-1-21_6-46-11.jpeg

The Future is NOW.
    We don't even have to wait for it.
    I felt the same Horror the night Jimmy Carter was elected but all he did was give away the Panama Canal.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. omg i brought that dvd so we can watch it again lol it is sitting on my desk

i like money
    lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. upload_2022-1-21_6-51-58.jpeg
    I got really strange looks when I stood up and cheered for the Asteroid when Meteor was in the Theaters.
    :)

BNW

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. You are welcome OP. I was glad to and don’t regret for a second voting against the former. When Biden starts preaching about being “the chosen one” and pumping poison cures for a virus cure then I may get worried but I’m not expecting that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Damn dude the price of soda been raising way before this current president tho. I love how all of the sudden the price raising overnight is a thing to you. It shows how much you know about inflation.

You seem real smart don't you? I didn't even vote for this wonderful man but, I can explain to you why the price of goods gets raised over time thru a simple explanation. No political crap needed just google the concept of inflation and the way supply and demand works. Afterall any capitalist should know how their system like the back of their hand.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I can promise you, the people on the left or “democrats” dislike Biden more than you do. It sucks but what choice did we have. And now Hilary might be running again, I’m over it.

The inflation you’re seeing is not because of Biden though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Meh, I think it needed to happen, now people know both parties suck.

Be a smarty, vote 3rd party.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I find it funny that liberals are expected to hold Biden to task after we watched 5 years of sticking by a man with no criticism at all. Republicans made excuses for Trumps disaster meeting with Putin, his defending of saudi, his straight up insulting of women, his deficit riddled tax cut that conservatives are always concerned about the grandkids having to pay, when they aren’t in power of course. But yea, expect more from Biden’s voters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Gas prices are regulated through opec. The
    pres. has No say in the price we pay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. dude.... you need to revisit history if this is your world view. no criticism? :laughing:

You may be right but you're off 180 degrees :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. What part is wrong?

13. I think they may have meant criticism from the Republican party.

But then theres this:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...d_the_Donald_Trump_2020_presidential_campaign

Its a big list.

"A group of former senior U.S. government officials and conservatives—including from the Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, and Trump administrations have formed The Republican Political Alliance for Integrity and Reform (REPAIR) to, "focus on a return to principles-based governing in the post-Trump era."[2]"

I look forward to the blue version of this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Who is Ronald Reagan? That name has been erased by modern republicans.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I think he was an actor or something.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. B8E879F0-AADC-47D6-804D-09663BEAD065.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. The 81M dead and fictitious people who voted for Biden in the middle of the night can't hear you.

Have you tried typing in all caps? Maybe light a candle, form a circle and join hands when you do.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Can you imagine people hated trump and believed all the media said ….. to vote for Biden???!!!
    A man that withdrew from 2 PRESIDENTIAL elections because he was blatantly LIEING TO PEOPLE

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yes, I can. I was one of them. Lies became normal in that office by the time Biden won it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. He wore the very first MAGA hat, and wife Nancy was daring to keep kids off drugs.
    I liked him better in cowboy hat making western movies.
    Cheers
    Os

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1