thank you everyone for voting for joe biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Shouting into the wind I'm afraid; I'm disheartened by how vitriolic and dismissive arguments are regarding politics (sadly, more so about politicians nowadays). People lose sight of the values of community, respect, and civility when they venture down the path of righteous indignation.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. hey, but Trump did get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Vince McMahon... lol.
    Trump WWE award.jpg

3. What did he get that for? Was it for sending billions to Nazis in Ukraine?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. amazing how some people actually celebrate their ignorance.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah, I can't believe they would give him the medal either. What's next father of the year?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. This has got to be the dumbest list of "accomplishments" I've ever seen.....and I saw some of trumps' list.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Participation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Let's see in the last ten days or so, ole joe and the mrs said the holocaust should be honored, Latinos are like tacos, said that our service men and women are selfish, and that the parkland shooting was in 1918. ole joe is the rights gift in the 22 and 24 election.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. And the list goes on IMG_20220718_092513.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Their best Hollywood drama producer is occupied making J6 episodes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. physically it is not even close.
    seeing Trump's fat ass on a bicycle would be so much funnier than Biden's fall.

re: COViD... Trump v. Biden

Underlying conditions

"Another difference between Biden and Trump’s infections is their comorbidities.

“The main risk factor for Trump was his obesity, and we know that that carried a significant risk for Covid,” Topol said. “Obviously, that isn’t a problem with Biden. I’m not aware of other comorbidities that Biden has outside of his age.”

While comprehensive medical records are not available, both administrations have released some details of Trump and Biden’s health. In 2020, just before Trump was infected, the White House released his physical. Trump weighed 244 pounds and stood 6 feet, 3 inches. That meets the clinical definition of obesity..."

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. IMG_20220622_073648.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. IMG_20220627_124913.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Biden takes blood thinners for afib and nothing for the flat out lies.

Trump had the real covid with no vax, Biden is quad vaxxed and has the O cold.

Trump is fat, Biden is incompetent.

Its like comparing big fat oranges to mentally challenged apples, what is your point?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

16. Political violence is ok when its against a Republican while democrats literally have a made for tv drama.
    Released without bail for attempting to stab someone running for office.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. My oldest son is 6'7" and 260, he meets the definition of obese yet he's got 8% body fat, lifts weights daily, is a brown belt in BJJ, what's your point? Anyone can take any 'statistic' and twist it to their own use.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Notice no mention of cognitive test that Trump took and that Biden would obviously fail. No we have a mental midget for a Pres, one who requires written instructions on how to enter a room and how and what to say as he shuffles in.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. that's a huge man... a furniture breaker :laughing:. kidding aside i know he will fill the opening of a standard size door. i hope he's peaceful because at that size he can easily do pretty much anything he wants :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1