Thank You Blades Bladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I'm in a better place now mentally.

After taking a lot of time to think about everything that had happened, a few things are for certain.

I had been being emotionally abused from the very beginning of my relationship with this woman, by her and her parents.

I am convinced my X has undisgnosed narcissistic personality disorder, and the same goes for her mother.

I have developed PTSD as a result of the emotional abuse that I have endured over the past 2 1/2 years of my life. (Insomnia, nightmares, flash backs, etc.)

My plan now is to try to take full custody of our daughter, I have proof that she is lying, I have proof that she had been emotionally abusing me, and I have proof to show that she is an unfit mother and can not care for our daughter emotionally or academically. I honestly hope that the Judge will see all of this, lift the restraining order, and grant me full custody possibly even take her parental rights away.

But to everybody that had posted in my threads, thank you, deep down in my heart I felt that something wasn't right about my relationship, and now that all this has happened it has only confirmed my suspicions. The lesson learned is, don't ignore the red flags, don't be blinded by your emotions, if something doesn't feel right, there most likely is something wrong. Run, run far away and don't get roped into these people's lives.

2. Best of luck to you.