Thank God Jesus forgives me or I'd be in a whole lotta trouble

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Amberoonski, Jun 3, 2008.

1. just copy the previous post, write your answer and post again... (come on, it'll be fun!)

The Creator of the world sure new what He was doing when He made......
    Amberoonski: ME! *laughs*

2. What the fuck?

I'll try to stick to the TOPIC: "Thank God Jesus forgives me or I'd be in a whole lotta trouble"
    I thank God Jesus forgives me (wait should we be thanking Jesus then? Oh wait, they're the same...but they're not ... wait...huh?) because I ridicule h/Him / them both. Oh damn, can't you religious people stick to the convention of mathematics...

3. The OP must be high as a kite.

4. i know what he's saying. do whatever you want, but then ask for forgivness, and you'll never feel guilty or be considered a bad person.

5. Holy moly. If you only actually knew him. Whatever, I'm gunna thank him for weed too... unless it was you who created it.... but I doubt it. Your mind is too closed. Oh, and in case you really wanted to know, They ARE all part of the same trinity. God in flesh (Jesus) and God in spirit (the Holy Spirit) is still God... period. Hopefully one day you will get it. Have you ever been "high" off the Holy Spirit? Well I have and He's a trip in himself. I am loved no matter what I do and it's great. consequences will come, but His love remains the same.

6. The Creator of the world sure new what He was doing when He made......
    Amberoonski: ME! *laughs*
    Amberoonski: Weed

7. I both loathe and pity your lack of education. Oh well, your loss, I guess. Just don't become a missionary, please.

8. :rolleyes: you made me crack up with the 'don't become a missionary" part.

this is the type of logic that makes my brain stall.

it's like, who are you going to be in trouble from the easter bunny?

You know you do serious damage to your conciousness when you suck up bull shit right? and when your a dirty person, you have a dirty conciousness. Life gives everybody their reward.

When you meaningfully ask for forgivness you clean your conciousness and allow it to expand, but when you let things like pride come in, you dirty it up, and shrink it.

9. it's like, who are you going to be in trouble from the easter bunny?

You know you do serious damage to your conciousness when you suck up bull shit right? and when your a dirty person, you have a dirty conciousness. Life gives everybody their reward.

When you meaningfully ask for forgivness you clean your conciousness and allow it to expand, but when you let things like pride come in, you dirty it up, and shrink it.[/quote]

I say that if you even have a concience you must be somewhat on the right track. I agree with you on pride. It's easy to become "dirty" as you say.. but it is also easy to become clean again. Have a nice day!

10. I loathe you angry man. I don't have a lack of education. You are the one who doesn't know what the heck you are talking about. I'm sure you like to pretend that you do, and probably with everyone you talk to. I'm sure you always have something to gripe about to someone. I bet you would be surprised at how many people probably just wish you would shut up. I am only guessing of course, but you seem like a loser to me. Hey... Jesus still loves you though. He sees past your uglyness, even if I can't. Maybe one day I will, but right now, I just see an idiot.

Don't become a missionary? Why, are you scared I might help someone.... OoOOOh that would be awful now wouldn't it? Pull your head out of your rear end. Maybe then you will see something else besides your own sh*t.

:rolleyes:

11. PS.
    God has called me to love those who are hard to love. Guess I still need some work on that.

12. Must say I noticed even before I read this. Don't worry, I still love you though. :)

13. i think "jesus" complicates the whole spiritual process.

things happen to you to bring you to a correct state of mind - there is no need for forgiveness - only learning. you learn from your experiances - and that is where salvation comes in.

god has put you in a situation where you must learn something - he has made you do whatever you've done - y would he hold it against you?

you are "punished" if you want to call it that - cus you didn't get the point - he's gotta keep trying to drive the point home.

all this talk of "punishment" "salvation" - just conveniant and emotional ways to try to explain the universe to simple people.

the prob w/religions is that we are no longer simple - we can handle the real explaination.

some people would just be assholes if they knew there was no "hell" where they would be deepfried like a peice of chicken.

so - the "jesus" you speak of is a metaphor for god's love of man - for all of us being the children of god - and for our awakening in ourselves of our own love of other human beings.

when we love those around us - we are doing god's work - god is only the force of love - we were only created to be loved by god.

god is also the love inside us.

so - some white dude with a beard is not sitting on a cloud by a pearly gate somewhere deciding to forgive ppl. these things are metaphors for forces in the universe that function on their own through cause and effect - just like the weather.

it seems mysterious - just like the weather used to - simply because we do not all understand it yet.