Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank God for Sticky buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dams, May 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys.. So I just experienced one of the scariest and most relieving moments in my life. Packin bud into my grinder, the usual, when out of nowhere, I drop my grinder! The bud that was in there, as far as I know is lost forever. :( But then, I decide to get down and look for it on the ground since it wouldn't blend into my carpet. After five minutes of looking, I gave up. Sat back down in my chair and decided to grind the rest of my weed.. I look down to my lap to get my grinder, and lo and behold! My precious nugget, just stuck to my pajama pants. I put that in my grinder too, and broke it down. TIime for a much  wanted smoke break. Thank god for sticky bud. :smoking:

2. Congrats! No one likes a runaway bud... I dropped some on my carpet one time and couldn't find it. I searched everywhere. :( When I vacuumed the next day the entire living room smelled like ganja. :D At least I got some good out of it!

3. epic story man a true happy ending also must be some good stuff and when they get the pics back up would love to see it

4. Yeah, I'd love to show some pictures... Once I get a quality cam. My phone's just can't make it look good no matter what :( and walker, that's great lol... i wish vacuums always made rooms smell like weed

5. Glad you didn't loose your herb. I had already ground up my green one time and had it on a piece of plaing printing paper. When I picked up the piece of paper on one end, the other decided to bend and the entire contents spilled onto the carpet. Most of it got lost or mixed into the carpet. What made it worse, was that this was the last bit I had. This was a long time ago, but still remember how blown me and my friend were. 

6. I always smoke in my backyard and have had a few of the dropping the grinder moments. The worse is when the wind gets ahold of a freshly packed bowl or open grinder.

7. They should make a movie about this.