Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thank God for MMJ...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ella Mennopea, Dec 1, 2010.

1. This post for me just to say how much I have to thank god (and my supplier :p) for marijuana. It has changed my life probably forever. It's amazing to me how something like this could be illegal and how many are deprived of such a remedy. I'm getting ready to do a youtube vid of this as I've previously made videos about taking awful medication for my illness, Crohn's Disease. I was put on so many OTC drugs to the point of losing a good percentage of my hearing. Nothing would help no matter how many drugs they put in me. Next they wanted to stick needles in my leg that could possibly give me hepatitis and a rare cancer... I couldn't do it. I picked up smoking mj after reading some testimonies from others who have my illness claiming that they made a complete turn into remission. Lo and behold! Here I am, absolutely fine... after 4 years of hospital admissions.

Thank God for mj, not Adalimumab.

If you have had a similar life-changing med experience, feel free to share. :hello:

2. Praise God!!

clinton

3. nice story.. thx for sharing :wave:

4. Ella, welcome to GC! Cannabis is even more amazing than you believe! :eek: Click the first link in my sig and see what I mean!

Granny :wave: