thailand customs

Discussion in 'General' started by Horizon123, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hey all,

Alright so in january im going to Thailand... and from what i hear the law there's pretty harsh when it comes to weed....

i'm not taking any weed or anything with me... and i'll quit smoking like a week or so before i go... but like... is there any danger of being caught from just generally being in contact with weed? i quite often have it in my wallet and such... is there any chance that they'll know?

what can i do that would help?

and i apologize if this is in the wrong place, i'm new here :)

2. they wont care if you quit, when they find weed in your wallet, or a tric on your hair youll be spending time in bangkok hilton..

3. [quote name='"Horizon123"']Hey all,

Alright so in january im going to Thailand... and from what i hear the law there's pretty harsh when it comes to weed....

i'm not taking any weed or anything with me... and i'll quit smoking like a week or so before i go... but like... is there any danger of being caught from just generally being in contact with weed? i quite often have it in my wallet and such... is there any chance that they'll know?

what can i do that would help?

and i apologize if this is in the wrong place, i'm new here :)

I'm curious as to how you store weed in your wallet?

Also, are you asking if they will know if you've ever touched weed? As long as you don't bring it with you you're fine

4. i store weed in this zipper compartment in my wallet in zip lock bags..... but, i'm travelling with my parent so is there any way they'll be able to detect weed at all?

5. [quote name='"Horizon123"']i store weed in this zipper compartment in my wallet in zip lock bags..... but, i'm travelling with my parent so is there any way they'll be able to detect weed at all?[/quote]

Do not bring weed with you. It's not worth it

I'm still not sure if you're asking if they will be able to tell that you USED to store it in there. If that's you're question then no. Just make sure there's not visible traces of it and you'll be fine

6. yeah, i'm not dumb enough to bring any with me, im just asking if they'll be able to detect any trace of it, in my wallet, clothes etc..

7. [quote name='"Horizon123"']yeah, i'm not dumb enough to bring any with me, im just asking if they'll be able to detect any trace of it, in my wallet, clothes etc..[/quote]

No you're fine

8. alright sick, thanks :)

9. ask crossdressing hookers

10. lol you really asked if it's illegal to have previously been in contact with it?

Possession = illegal

Suspicion = bullshit

11. In the U.S.

I can assure you that it isn't quite like that in Thailand.:cool:

12. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

In the U.S.

I can assure you that it isn't quite like that in Thailand.:cool:[/quote]

Even in the US these days, suspicion is what can fuck you up. I guess that really varies state-to-state, though.

13. so am i good or not?

14. we need some GGrass up in here....a thailand resident.