Tha Professor is in need of YOUR help.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tha Professor, May 25, 2010.

1. #101 Tha Professor, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Your right. Shit, someone could get seriously hurt here. This is almost getting too out of control.

2. Wait...

That's a chick?

[​IMG]

3. Clearly.

Actually, I think you should take it up a few notches, bro. Do you want that girly-man to get more chicks than you? Continue bashing others and caring about nothing that pretains to you! Quick!

4. #104 Tha Professor, May 28, 2010
    LOL

The irony, bro!
    :smoke:

This thread was for humor. I'm not sure why some of you are taking this so seriously.
    [​IMG]

5. #105 Drybananna, May 28, 2010
    Im sorry, who am I bashing? Im fine with men who want to look androgynous, I just personally don't find them attractive nor do a lot of people here. It's the way you're handling it that is so immature. Im not going to attack them because of how they dress, nor will I attack those who are attracted to that style.

Oh, lord. People in this thread, on the other hand..
    You're bashing those that do like him, and you're also bashing him.

The way he dresses and the way he looks has nothing to do with you and doesn't effect you or anyone in this thread. Was my main point. :)

EDIT: Yeah, I know it's for humour, though you should know my statement was less directed at you than it was at others.

6. #106 Tha Professor, May 28, 2010
    This didn't change anything, though.

I've seen enough accumulated interviews, read enough articles, even seen them at a show before, to come up with my conclusion on this guy.

That's cool you think otherwise, and I understand that you do. I respect that.
    I'm not sure why you think I'm solely judging this guy on his appearance though, that's sort of a straw-man argument.

Oh hey!

If I didn't like him, purely because of his looks then I would have made a thread about emos, scene kids, or hipsters in general.

I would have bashed slip knot, I would have bashed Rancid, I would have bashed The Used, I would have bashed My Chemical Romance etc etc...

I specifically chose this Oli character for a reason.

7. I respect you and also agree with you (mostly). As I've said, I was talking less about you and more about others in this thread.

You were just the one that quoted me with sarcasm even though I wasn't talking about you, so I just wrote back at your defensive comment and then added some other things indirectly speaking to the thread in general. [​IMG]

Now let's both of us hush so we can hug and make up imo. [​IMG]
    Because I like Tha Prof.

8. Ahah! From Wikipedia:

While on tour in the United Kingdom allegations were made against vocalist Oliver Sykes that he urinated upon and then assaulted a female fan after a gig at Nottingham Rock City when she allegedly refused his sexual advances. Sykes was subsequently charged with urinating on the fan, but not with physical assault.[13] Online Music Zine Drowned In Sound claimed that Bring Me The Horizon were banned from Nottingham Rock City.[14] However the band's label Visible Noise denied these rumors and the band subsequently played Nottingham Rock City on 1 December 2007.[15]

9. Well I like my dry banana!
    :love:

I definitely apologize for being on the offensive so much tonight, man. I've been letting me emotions affect my personality way too much lately, especially today.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended and came off disrespectful.
    I can be a pretty large asshole.
    :(

10. You know man.. you're right. I'm dealing with a lot of ignorance in my life right now, and I'm generally not in a good mood. Reading back over this, I really did over-react. I still think there's no good reason to rag on this kid, but you guys are free to post what you want and why you don't like him.

Sorry to have brought drama and conflict to a pretty funny thread, on the whole.

Peace.

11. #111 Tha Professor, May 28, 2010
    No need to apologize, my good man!

Your entitled to your opinion, and I was pretty disrespectful in handling that tonight. I could have said that a lot more pleasant, and I regret for not doing so. My personal life can definitely affect how I post, and I'm sorry for that.

I'm glad we're all feeling good vibes now, though!
    Feel the love, blades!

:love::gc_rocks::love:

12. Awww, s'all good. :love: Im sincerely sorry on my PMS-ie end too.

Ahah oh god. Grouphug.