Tha Professor is in need of YOUR help.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tha Professor, May 25, 2010.

1. I thought this belonged in Pandora's Box, as it's a pretty controversial topic.

Basically, I need you all to sit me down and help me understand why people go bat-shit crazy over this douchy hipster.

[​IMG]

I simply just don't understand. I look at this "thing", and my balls cringe.
    My dick is literally upset from just looking at this jerk-off.
    So my question to you, is what is one dominantly attractive feature on this guy?
    What makes this terd so damn attractive?

I just don't understand.​

2. i donno..

she's kind of cute.

:bolt:

3. i'm with AW...:rolleyes:

4. I'm not into girls....she's kinda ugly. Some dudes are into tatted chicks though. It's all about preference :confused_2:

5. its definately the femamine traits, the fake tattoos are weird though. they look fake

6. :laughing:

You all do realize that this is a man, right?

7. hahaha

great fucking question

8. That's a dude first of all.(ones calling him a chick)

Second, I don't know.

Third, another question is why people like his music :confused:

9. No Professor I'm pretty sure that's an ugly chick...

10. that's what i thought.. then i saw royksopp's reply and had to check again. :eek:

11. I have no idea who that is, and I spent the first few minutes staring at the picture trying to figure out if he/she was male or female (glad I'm not the only one). :p

Things like this make me really glad to be so out of touch with pop culture nowadays. :poke:

12. Haha I don't know what to think either at first I thought it was some dude then I was like wow is that a chick..

Mind boggling.

13. Hey I'm totally fresh and down with the program and I had no idea this generation of dudes and dudettes were tricked out in this hella wack gear.

nah but seriously (s)he looks like a waste of space

14. #14 Tha Professor, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Well, I was a little suspicious at first. What with the lack of any balls whatsoever.

I was scared, alone, and confused. I didn't know what to believe anymore.

That's when I noticed the most frightening discover of all; the lack of tits. That's when my whole world was turned upside down.

Oliver Sykes
    [​IMG]

15. so....who is that anyway?

16. Oliver Sykes. He plays in the band(lol?) "Bring me the Horizon".

People around here are on his nuts everyday as well so I know what you mean P.

17. Are you fucking me? That is a MAN?!!!!! Holy jeebuz. *mind blown*

Who the fuck is that anyways?

18. #18 Deleted member 133001, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
    ~ Wikipedia

:laughing:

19. Hahaha good one professor... :laughing:

Also the tattoos look fake to me...:confused:

20. #20 Tha Professor, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWggPLXeOkU]YouTube - BMTH Bring me the Horizon - 'Pray for Plagues' Official Video[/ame]

He's just so sexy and sensual, I can barely contain myself.

P.S. I despise this genre of music. If you can actually call this shit music.

P.P.S I'm not sure bout his tats, but his teeth look a little fake in the video...
    Just sayin'.