Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tha fluff is rasta?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSPARK, May 7, 2011.

1. ....What the fuck is RASTA?

2. WUT YOU THINK IM SOME KINDA STOOPID??? I CUDDA DID DAT !!!

Sike but seriously, I was looking for some cliffnotes I'm not tryina read a bigass thing

3. Rastafarian is a Jamaica holiday thing with red yellow and green colors witch represent jamacian culture and marijuana culture. BOB MARLEY.

4. Shit, next time it occurs fly down there with me and you'll be wow'd by it. It's better than Christmas when you were 5.

5. leggo

6. #7 ChucklesT, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol Rasta isn't a holiday. It's short for Rastafarian. It's an Afrocentric religion based on Christianity. They believe that Haile Selassie (Emperor of Ethiopia) was the second coming of Christ. Oh, and marijuana. That's important too