Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tgif!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cire215, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I don't gotta be at work until 3, its pay day, and i don't work on weekends. top that off, its my lil sister's birthday today, so cake tonight, and bowling and pizza tomorrow. ohhh and yea, almost forgot. i rolled this 2.9 gram grape dutch beast to celebrate and listen to j rocc @ montreaux.

and submitted for the approval of the midnight society, i present to u....

how is GC doing?

Attached Files:

2. Right on, whats if filled with?

Good friday so far. Skipped school... the whole week i've only gone in for the second half of my second block classes(even), and skipped everyday of my first block classes (odd). Going to get some free tab 7.5's in a little, eat two or three to start the day. Collect a little cash (no job) and get a half 8 of some kush! Then i'll be taking vapes or bt's (bong tokes) all day.

3. It's lookng to be a nice, sober weekend. I'm gonna spend lots of time in nature and pull my head back together.

4. Well we are having a yard sale here tomorrow morning. So today must be spent preparing all the crap for tomorrow. I have to set up tables, go through more boxes of junk to salvage crap for the sale. Maybe I'll make enough tomorrow to get a new tube. Shit, who am I kidding? All proceeds will go to bills. I am still glad its Friday in a way.

5. Fucking nice blunt... you better not drive or operate heavy machinery after that sucker! Tomorrow is my friday.

6. It's Friday, I do have a job and I have shit to do. Fuck It! I'm gettin high (after work anyways):D

7. well, i knew that i was going to be driving in downtown traffic, so i saved that puppy for tonight. its haze in that bad boy for all those who asked. gonna go to the movies, smoke on the way there, then meet up with my cousin, get a bag from him, and have a blunt session in the breezeway, word to swp.

8. i ain't doin shit tonight.. just gunna pop a couple klonopins, get a good nights rest, go up to the mall tomorrow and get some new clothes and shoes, then prolly go up to the pool for a couple hours (indoor pool - really great exercise)

9. I had a badass time last night. A very good friend of mine (like an old brother really) came into town and we cheefed and went around to random parties where we just chilled the whole time.

Can't beat friendships like that.

10. :D
    Are You afriad of the dark is the greatest television show next to pete and pete!
    and pay day is always the best day of the week.

11. I see your fat blunt, and raise you one fat dutch stuffed with cheese and banana kush mix!

[​IMG]

12. NIIIIIIICE!! i really need to try banana kush. lol, and idk how i would feel about smoking a strain named cheese. lol, i picture rolling a blunt with curdled milk or tearin up lil bits of american cheese and stuffin a bowl. lmao, ew.

how was it tho?

EDIT-i forgot to tell u guys...when i went to get the bag on friday, i was paying for an ounce and my man gave me my bag and had a quarter of his own. well, somehow before i left the house, something said bring ur scale. so i was at our meetup place and i put it on the scale and it came up 21.6 grams. weighed it 5 times to make sure, and he weighed his quarter. his quarter came up like 9. he called the guy he bought it from and turns out the dealer he bought his shit from shorted him. Dealer claimed that he eyeballed the bags. So my man gave me his personal quarter to make up for it and i split a blunt with him for doing it, cuz that was his shit and he didn't know that he was shorting me. He went back and straightened everything out and got his quarter back plus 40 for the problem. prolly more of a incentive not to spread the word on him so he doesn't lose business. and after we smoked, we almost walked into a skunk. good night tho, overall.

13. cheese? Is that the cannabis cup winner from like last year??

14. I once had a bud called blue cheese .. but it wasnt gross ... in fact it was very nice. It did have a hint of cheese to it.

15. Yep Big Buddha's Cheese, 2006 indica winner ;) I got 2 oz's of it all for little old me

I got pictures of it in seasoned tokers section.

16. +rep
    nice blunt man, and have fun with ur little sisters birthday. gotta love the family and birthdays, always fun times

for myself, was my girl's birthday yesterday so we just got all drunk and went to a nice dinner and whatnot, but its my first weekend off of work in like 1 1/2 years and i am loving life now. hahaha

17. I got fucked up drunk and high both nights, bit of a wild weekend, had to run from cops who busted a party on saturday, fuck em tho, they cant catch me, plus i only had to run 3 blocks to anoter party.

18. Did I hear bowling?

Can I come? I need to make some money.

19. sadly, no betting took place. the bowling was with 12-13-14 year olds. i was in 2 lanes, dominating both games. i retired after my first win tho, more ppl were coming and i was gettin tired of doing it. So i went to the store and picked up a few blunt wraps and just listened to music for the rest of the party.

20. Lol hopefully, I can be on the PBA in a few years. Thats my goal.

BTW...you didn't hear it from me, but a few great PBA stars are stoners.