Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TGD's Central Fl. Pick-Up Thread (Dank Bud!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheGoodDank, May 3, 2011.

1. jeez that gdp is everywhere!

2. Yeah bro this shit has flooded lake county!

3. gotta love free weed! i know i do whenever im given bud... :smoke:

4. Especially when it's this dank!

5. Hey guys, just recently got some of this really dank bud that is supposedly from Colorado and it's called "Fuego". I'd rate it a 8.5/10 on the potency and 8/10 on the smoothness and taste. $55 for an eighth and $20 a gram.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I've got some more bud for you guys, it's Orange Kush!
    The taste is amazing, you can clearly taste the citrus!
    The high is very uplifting but at the same time numbing,
    and the high lasts 1.5/2 hours after a fat bowl.
    Looks really good and is overall some dank bud, I'd
    rate it a 9/10. Enjoy and keep on the lookout for new
    pics!

[​IMG]

7. Some real nice looking nugs man.

8. nice pick ups brother! good shit been flowin through o-town lately!

9. 15??? Jesus H. Christ I WISH!!!! G runs for 20 at least. If your frequent you might a a deal cut for usually 10 but thats from a homie.

10. Yeah it's 10-15/g here in Montana depending on if you have your card or not... i have a few patient hook ups and one even grows himself so i get it for 10/g... but who the fuck buys by the gram :p (2g+ for me) Lately ive been buying 20-50g... not spending more than $300 (highest ive spent was 290 for 44g of Purp)

11. very nice pick ups man! nice looking nugs!