Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TGA The Third Dimension/3D Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by funkymonkey, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Strain: TGA Subcool Genetics: The Third Dimension (3D)

Growth: Very fast vegetative growth in soil. You are best off topping 2-3 times and growing it into a bush. When you flip to 12/12, expect it to stretch to double the height. Good idea to trim some of the large fan leaves right on top of the plant to let light get to the inside of the bush. I used a 400watt HPS light in an Airflow reflector and transplanted the plant into a 5 gallon bucket 2 weeks before flipping to 12/12. 30 days of vegetative growth + 53 days Flowering = 83 total days. This plant takes up a good bit of space if you let it grow out a full 30 days vegetative as a bush; not for people with a space issue.

Nutes: TGA Subcool Super Soil Recipe as well as every other week feedings of Advanced Nutrients: Nirvana, Big Bud, and Bud Candy

Yield: 88.5 grams dry and cured for 7 days.

Bag Appeal: 8/10 - very sticky and very smelly, nice light green color and plenty of trichomes

Smell: 8.5/10 - Smells tropical, but you can pick out a specific coconut and pineapple smell to it along with an earthy undertone.

Taste: You can taste the pineapple and earthy backtone in it on inhale; on exhale it tastes like a Bahama Momma if you have ever had that drink before at the bar.

The High: 8/10 - Starts off as a Sativa high without any anxiety/heart race to it; very much in the head type high. If you smoke a few fat bowls, before you know it the room almost starts spinning, if you are sitting/laying back in a really comfy chair or recliner. If you smoke a whole joint or 3 or more bowls of it, you are gonna feel the Indica side kick in after about 30-45 minutes or so and it is a very relaxing feeling that's good to ease the day away; not really narcotic in the sleepy way though. If you smoke a bowl or 2 when you wake up, it's a good motivational day starter.

Comments: Overall I would rate this strain 8/10 and recommend it to anybody wanting a plant that flowers in 7-8 weeks with a nice Sativa balance to it.

Attached Files:

2. Nice report man! I'll be looking to grab some more TGA seeds if these Plush's go as well as I'm hoping.

How many seeds did you pop and what was your M/F ratio?

3. Looks like some fire man, awesome job.

Nice smoke report man, sounds like a winner.

4. Awesome. TGA Subcool strains are always fire. They got those genetics on lock.

5. #5 funkymonkey, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
    Thanks for stopping by! And yes I LOVE TGA :) Subcool is great...I like his super soil recipe to grow all my plants; whether it be his genetics or others.

I got a Vortex plant going on her last week or so, so I'll be posting a Vortex review here in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I only did pick and mix seeds, so poped one seed and she was a female. This was actually a clone of the first 3D i did. I am now doing Vortex as well as Pandoras Box (both pick and mix just one seed each) and they were also both female!! Check out my grow tent in my signature below for more information if you'd like