TGA Subcool strain recommendation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by A Typical Meristem, Apr 21, 2013.

1. #1 A Typical Meristem, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    Hi everyone.
    I keep reading good things about this breeder and would like some advice on a good indica leaning strain from TGA Subcool. After looking at Attitude it seems all of the strains are hybrids, correct me if I am wrong here though.
    It doesn't have to be total couchlock, just leaning more Indica than Sativa.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Thank you very much, SkunkPatronus, this is exactly the kind of help I was hoping for.

3. Everything from Sub cool is top notch, i like the querkel superrrrrr dank purple.

4. Ive grow vortex, JTR, chernobyl, and querkle. vortex is my favorite. but they were all good.

5. Thanks for the response.
    It looks like no matter what strain I chose from Subcool, I can't really go wrong.

Thanks again to everyone who responded with their valuable input.:wave:

6. Vortex

Hell it's even the answer sub gives when asked this.

7. This is semi related to this thread I guess...
    I read that Agent Orange has been discontinued, anyone know why that is?

Thanks.

8. Has anyone ever tried sub cool's Conspiracy Kush ? or know of any grow reports or smoke reports on this strain. I've asked before but no one replied lol . I can find info on every other strain of his but that one .

9. i did con kush, want some pixs? honestly it doesnt look that great in veg, got 7 males out of 10 lol. my shit luck i guess. if you want pixs let me know.

10. ^^ yes^^

pics are always good

11. #12 IceWaterHaze421, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    YEah man thanks for the reply would love to see what they look like ( thanks )

12. kk, im gonna take some pictures and post them in a few days. they are still in veg but will flower them soon. will show you some dr.who, qurikle, and stuff.

13. #14 LuxTenebris, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Deep Purple is his most Indica plant at I believe 90%

But of all his strains Im most interested in Quantum Kush, what with it being tested at over 30% THC

Edit: Just noticed this thread is almkst a year old woops lol

14. #15 IceWaterHaze421, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    sounds good cant wait :smoking: lol . the dr who I thought sounded pretty cool . im just going to step out gotta take my dog for a walk haha and going to blaze some blueberry . then all see if you've hit me back . peace

15. 30% shit lol

16. uploadfromtaptalk1391480205486.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391480216350.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391480226022.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1391480238495.jpg Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

17. #18 IceWaterHaze421, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Lookin good . how long did you veg them for ? how tall do you think they will end up? I read they don't stretch much . would be sick to see how they finish ! looking at the pics they almost look like a sativa big fingers lol

18. Vegged for like 6-7 weeks cant fully remember. I dont keep track of time lol. Gonna flower them in a few days so ill let u know how the sretech is.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

19. Querkle is super fire

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum