TGA Subcool Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, Apr 27, 2010.

1. So im looking into the TGA Subcool series and ive noticed a SHIT ton of dank strains, has anyone grown some of these? which ones are really good grows?

2. Just harvested Pandora's Box last week. I've got nothing but awesomeness to say about the plant (potent, good yield, energetic and clear headed high). She stunk like a mofo though. You can see the grow journal from start to finish which is linked in my sig if you want. I can't make any comparisons with other Subcool strains though as this is the only one of his I've grown. :smoke:

3. damn dude, jsut took a look at your journal and i gotta say, those buds are dank as fuckl:D were they difficult to raise?

4. Not at all difficult actually. The only difficulty was in dealing with the stretching when flowering started...she went damn near up to the ceiling despite 250w of HPS and another 150w of CFLs. Overall, a very simple and healthy grow from start to finish.

5. thats awesome man, im gonna have to find a TGA strain that best suits me

6. just helped crop some space queen last night. those plants are just ooozing with resin. from the 3rd week of flowering they were caked with crystals. i would say it is far superior weed, but as far as the amount produced it was lacking a little

7. TGA cool - Jillybean. My gf's favorite strain, makes em horny <3

8. haha theres a strain that should become world famous right there.

so im thinking about querkle or deep purple, but attitude doesnt have them in stock:( does anyone know where else might have them in stock?