TGA Subcool experiences

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Gypsy Genetics, Jan 6, 2019.

1. I recently started about a dozen different strains from TGA Subcool seeds.. what's your experiences with tga subcool? What you favorite?
    I'm currently running

9lbs hammer
    Vanilla tart
    Uva
    Deep purple
    Cheese Quake
    Scarlet Queen
    Dairy Queen
    Jazz Queen
    Alchemy
    Sangria
    Peace train
    Afgoo Overdrive

• Like Like x 2
  2. Never grown...wish I could...maybe in the near future....but I luv the TGA Subcool strains.....Space Queen is my Favorite...and 9lb Hammer second...You have a great list here...keep us updated...and I follow TGA Subcool on Instagram...he has great pictures and stories of his Strains...!!!

9lbs hammer
    Vanilla tart
    Uva
    Deep purple
    Cheese Quake
    Scarlet Queen
    Dairy Queen
    Jazz Queen
    Alchemy
    Sangria
    Peace train
    Afgoo Overdrive[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've tried running pina rita and galactic jack, was excited about them, but I've sprouted two of each, and every seed has been a dude so far. Not a loss cause they were strong males and I chucked their pollen. Only have a few beans left, but no feedback for you as I had something else I wanted to run first.

4. QLeaner and qrazy train
    I did not get to see the final product though had a falling out with family

5. Just added
    Qush
    Grape Lime Ricky
    Vortex
    Quarkle
    Joashua Tree
    Doc Holidays

• Like Like x 2
  6. I want Space Queen, that's the pheno type I've been going for.. Grape, Candy, and Purple!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. ive grown TGSs Jilly bean and Dairy Queen ,,great plants great smoke ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 3
  8. What was Dairy Queen like?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isn’t 9lb hammer jinxproof

10. Isn’t 9lb hammer jinxproof

11. good plant ,easy to grow ,,dont get to tall ,never had any trouble when ive grown it ,,good plant all round i love the plant ,,,mac,,

12. Technically 9lbs hammer is Jinxproof, but it was also released under TGA.. I believe it's the same stock

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Grown plenty of their varieties(agent orange, cheesequake, quantum kush, jesus og, jillybean, teflon don, bedrock boogie, and probably others). I wish they all yielded well for me but was still satisfied with finding rare dank pheno lines(can pretty much be near certain of finding traits when buying 10 seeds instead of 5). My favorite was Jillybean. I hope that strain is still available as I lost the line in a move.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. if you like jillbean you'l like Dairy queen ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  15. Space Queen is a "lost" strain now isnt it? Subcool has some stock of it for breeding but he doesnt sell the seeds anymore right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im not 100% sure but last time I checked subcools site, jillybean was no longer listed. Tons of similar strains tho..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. i think theres still a few seedbanks in uk and Europe that still have jilly bean in stock ..mac...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey dude nice list. Ive smoked alot of his stuff cause a close friend all he grew for yrs was tga. And i gotta say when he started no till method of growing it, it was hands down the tastyest and potentest venetics ive seen in 20yrs. I been growing for 20yrs and the last 10 has been tga, bodhi, or crosses i let pollinate just so i didnt havta pay for seeds. I have grown space queen, chernobyl, jesus og, qush, 9lb , dairy queen, and others i cant think of.. But my favorites in order are 9lb , qush, and jesus og. , Chernobyl. I send pics another time but i crossd 9p x Chernobyl and plants r awesome so far . 2-3 weeks in flower. But with tga they usually are sum dank plants. The downside imo is yeild. But id rather have quality over quantity. But good luck u got sum good ones✌

• Like Like x 1
  19. I ordered and paid for some Dairy Queen seeds over two months ago. Never received them, but I bet they would have been awesome.

20. Dam thats shitty. I sent cash to Greenpoint seeds and same shit.. They blamed it on usps workers opening envelopes and or said i was scamming them.... This is after i spent 500 bucks or so in couple months b4 that issue.. 10 strains i got perfect. Then on strain 11&12 i lost my money and since mr gu the owner was a chump i closed my account. James bean or great lake genetics is my choice for beans now. Good luck dude