texts from last night

Discussion in 'General' started by TDWPfan111, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Anyone else view this site?

I've read this site for the past few months almost everyday and some are great...

But I feel like they're all just written by the same 5-10 people who brainstorm off the actual sumbitted ones...

I myself have tried sumbitting a few really good drunken texts I have received...better then 3/4ths of the material on that site and they never got posted??

I've never really heard of anyone getting there text posted??

Anyways. Still funny and a good concept

texts from last night

2. yeah texts from last night is sick

3. Where I'm from, all the dumb girls I know post their favorite "TFLN" on each other's walls, so it leaves a sour taste in my mouth... they always pick out such stupid "TFLN"

4. Textsfromlastnight would be good if it wasn't all whores talking about trashy hook ups and semen.

5. My friends and I thought the exact same thing while blazed one day. We thought of this whole conspiracy theory where there are writers who do it to try to control people. And even though they get tons of submissions, they'll only post a few and write the rest. That way, there are still people who can say "mine got on there."

Although some of them are indeed funny, I just feel like the people who are obsessed with them are trashy, annoying girls and fratty bros. It kind of promotes a slutty, alcoholic lifestyle...

6. Haha I've actually had 2 of mine posted. My friend submitted this one after I sent it to her:

"So, I caved in and texted him... But it was strictly drug dealing business so it didn't count."

And I submitted this one after going through texts from the night before:

"Life should come with a "things in mirror are closer than they appear" sticker."

Hahahahaha

7. ^^ thats awesome