Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texting the seller

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by veevee, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I last bought weed in November. I got a half an ounce and I don't smoke it very often so it has lasted me since then. I am almost out. That is the first time (and so far the only time) I bought it from the guy who sold it from me, so I am sure he doesn't really remember me. I tried texting him a few weeks ago, and he responded saying he would get back to me and never did. I was told he can be hard to get a hold of sometimes.

What should I say when I text him again that will expedite the process of him getting back to me? Are there certain things that should not be included in a text because of potential law enforcement issues?

This guy is not a shady guy, which is why I would prefer to continue buying from him. Plus he lives like two blocks away.

2. Maybe tell him how much you want to buy? I know some of my friends will sell to the people who buy in bulk before they sell to people who just want a dime or dub. Also, maybe try to get him to remember you? "Hey man, remember me? I'm the guy who bought a half O from you back in november"

3. If he didn't get back to you in a couple weeks he might just not want to deal with you.

4. dont be pushy either. texting him every single day is just going to annoy him. id say wait about a week and if you dont hear back just forget it. find yourself a new dealer

5. Don't do this. For the love of God please dont do this. Especially via phone or internet he will not like that. Do you know anyone else that picks up from him? If so have them give him a call and re-introduce you, and make sure to ask permission to hit him up sometime again. And word of advice don't pick up as much this time so he can get to know you better and you will be able to smoke some different buds more often. (If you like that kind of thing) Let me know if this helps. If you don't know anyone that knows him call and ask him if you can come by his spot. if for some reason he says he doesn't remember you, tell him he helped you at last month and your in a jam again. Dont talk about prices, or weight on the phone.

6. yup yup, do that

7. Lol I guess it's my bad. Just trying to give advice as to what I would do. Sorry if it's not correct :p

8. If he lives 2 blocks away and isn't shady then drop by his place. Bring money with ya, and just straight up ask him. If he has the weed, then he'll invite ya in... that simple. Txtin' and calling about weed is sketchy for some dealers, so just try and talk to him in person man.

9. Sorry dude not trying to flame you or anything with a lot of people that would likely be fine, but I have dealt with a lot of people that are the "sketched out" ones. And knowing how they are I figured this guy probably runs a very tight game when it comes to selling as well. A lot of people get very uncomfortable discussing details on the phone is all. All good vibes man don't want you to think I was hating on ya or anything.

10. this is the advice of someone who wants to get shot or beat up or told to get the fuck away from my house. from personal experiance dealers do not want you to walk up to their house without u knowin it and if u do expect confrontation.:smoking::wave:

11. ummnn thats like the old friend form highschool calling you

trust me a common rule many novice dealers are taught my vets like myself are

1. two months l8r they call they got busted nd flipped unless mention a close friend referenced.
    2. mentioning weed in txts to suppliers even dealers is not cool.
    3. if yu wanna kno if they have bud just b lyke , yu good?

12. Thanks for the advice. My texts have been like "Are you available this weekend at all", I haven't mentioned any weed references at all. I just try to keep it vague. I am female and got his name from a guy I went out with twice (I didn't like the guy though and he didn't like me either, thought the dealer probably doesn't really care about that at all).

I am going to try texting him again this week, and if he doesn't respond, I will have to look elsewhere.

November was the first time I ever actually got the weed myself, prior to this I've always had guys get it for me (I always reimburse them), but this is a huge hassle since I usually don't like these guys so much or we lose touch, or they give me shit weed. I don't really know how to find contacts on my own. I am 34 and have a white collar job, and unfortunately don't have a lot of weed smoking friends, so it's not like I am in an environment where I meet a lot of contacts

I have one acquantance who said he knows people who sell it, so if this dealer doesn't work out, I'll just pursue that avenue on my own.

13. Good don't say anything about weed when texting him. I got two extra weeks in juvi for text messages like that on my phone, and all of my weed taken away form the cops and the first reason I got arrested had absolutely nothing to do with weed! But none the less they went thru my phone and saw i was dealing.

14. +1 for over's advice.

15. Juvi huh? Underage ban?

16. Oh yeah huh? Well first of all I'm 19 you fucking idiot, and if you looked at my profile you'd know that. Second of all I've had my card since I was 16, so Technically weed has been legal to me before i was 18, so shut the fuck up

17. My dealer calls coming by his house to buy weed "hollaring at him". Just text the dude and ask if you can "come by and hollar at him"

18. LOL Im sorry but to go around and analyze everyone's message on this site to see if there is a miniscule flaw and error to detect they are underage.. you must either have no life or just really fucking annoying.

And also, he said bust-ED could have been years ago.

So, get out.

19. I know this may seem kind of extreme but have you ever thought about just growing your own, if you have the time/money for it. I know that won't help you get weed currently but it may be a good route to go at some point if your want to avoid the whole having to deal with dealers situation.