text messages

Discussion in 'General' started by live420, Oct 1, 2005.

1. This sucks, whenever I'm high and I'm texting someone I have a tendency to leave words out, like forget to put them in. My friend called me back the other day and was like..."what the fuck did that mean?" lol. Anybody else have this problem, or any related? Or am I just a tard when I'm high? haha

2. someone stole my fone or some shit cause after i got back form myu moms thta shit was gone and it pissed me the fuck off cause i payed 1305$ for ir.FUCK IM PISSED NOW!!!!:mad:

3. damn man, that sucks....i try not to text message cuz its expensive as fuck compared to just talking to the person.

4. naw i do that all the time...and i dont use that t9 so my letters arent even right lol

5. that never happens. but i do tend to send some random ass texts when im high lol. i love T9, its so much easier for me.

6. You most likely have bad english skills. Don't blame it on the weed :smoke:

7. drippy is trippy...heh that rymed

8. I hate it when people text me. I always call them back and am like "We both have cellphones damnit, just call me!" because texts cost me money, and they draw a 1 minute conversation into like a half hour of texting back and forth.

9. I hate t9. I was trying to write "team china" on my friends phone and it typed out like "fdeedeca" or something. I was so pissed.

10. idk about anyone else but i fuck up more when i talk whenever im not high... i think i have more control over myself when im high and i think more about what im doing. when im drunk.. thats another story i dont want to talk about

11. what is t9 but yea i never text but i always get them, whenever any one sends me them i just call them back, i dont even thinnk that my phone can send them just recieve them

12. When ever I text it it comes out all fucked up but thats cause theres like 3 or more letters per button and when i'm high I just get all confused