Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Text from a friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhunkyOleTimer, Sep 8, 2010.

1. So i was pretty baked when i read this, but this has to be one of the funnier text i read from one of my friends before.

" HAha it happens dawg, im pretty baked right now and shits getting crazy. maybe not crazy but im pretty good irght now. but for sure these kids are hanging tomaroo and doing the same thing if you wanna come. its good shit they got and alll we do is match and were good. sorry about this message being soooooo long and now i see im making it longer and as i keep typing this message i realize im making it longer and i now im just talking about stuff that really deosnt matter. shit i did it again. fuck im baked. "

i didnt even kno what to say back last night to that ha

2. how about...
    "Call me next time"

3. I looked at your sig and then i lost the game. damn

4. LOL. Does that mean I just lost the game? whoaaaaaa. Its been like 3-4 years since that happend. Way 2 go guys =(

5. Oh yeah, that was like totally super funny. I was like laughing my face off for 20 full minutes. I'm not being sarcastic at all...

6. HOw did he send a text that long?

7. for whats its worth i thought it was funny i just envisioned one of my friends that would do something like that

8. lmfao funny

9. Lol match those fools. :rolleyes: